SouthTowner: This That and the Other

Southtowner

On 6/27/2020 at 9:23 PM, orngnblk said:

Good job Southtowner,thx for what you do!

I'm not sure I do much of anything.  I do like stirring the pot on occasion. :)

Greeneville has removed the interim tag from Spradlen and named him the head man.

Everyone is in place.  I'm hoping and praying for a healthy season for everyone involved.  

And yes,  I'm still wearing my mask and gloves. I will do my part to thwart this COVID19 virus.  Yall man up and put a mask on.   Let's all start being a bit more responsible to ourselves and especially each other.  Let's pull together and do the things necessary to see us all through this.  

2 hours ago, Southtowner said:

Greeneville has removed the interim tag from Spradlen and named him the head man.

Everyone is in place.  I'm hoping and praying for a healthy season for everyone involved.  

And yes,  I'm still wearing my mask and gloves. I will do my part to thwart this COVID19 virus.  Yall man up and put a mask on.   Let's all start being a bit more responsible to ourselves and especially each other.  Let's pull together and do the things necessary to see us all through this.  

Agree with ya man and it seems we hardly ever agree on anything. In the end as much as we say we care about these kids having a season, the least we can do is our share in trying to prevent the spread of the season killer.

Edited by Imthayeti

15 hours ago, Southtowner said:

Japan has 18,000 cases and 16,000 have recovered. Tenn has 3 times the cases. Japan has 100 million more people and are stacked in like sardines. The difference between the two are masks. 

13 hours ago, team69 said:

Japan has 18,000 cases and 16,000 have recovered. Tenn has 3 times the cases. Japan has 100 million more people and are stacked in like sardines. The difference between the two are masks. 

Also difference is how many have been tested. Japan with 126 million people have only tested 475 thousand and over 18000 tested positive. Tenn has tested over 800 thousand with over 45000 positive. 

2 hours ago, sum1uno said:

Also difference is how many have been tested. Japan with 126 million people have only tested 475 thousand and over 18000 tested positive. Tenn has tested over 800 thousand with over 45000 positive. 

There you go with facts sum1... you ruined a perfectly good negative post that made perfect sense other than including ALL the facts.

SHAME ON YOU!

:mrgreen:

• Upvote 1

14 hours ago, sum1uno said:

My point was maybe Japan knows something we don't. 

10 hours ago, orngnblk said:

They do,they dont test like we do.Point is we are testing at a drive thru at McDonalds rate.China backed off.

The same amount of cases will be there if you test or not,think is people walking around will it will spread it. We'd be much better off if we knew all the people who have it. We've done a sad job of this from day  1.

6 hours ago, pujo said:

The same amount of cases will be there if you test or not,think is people walking around will it will spread it. We'd be much better off if we knew all the people who have it. We've done a sad job of this from day  1.

I dont get your point.Sum1 stated China has 126 million people and only test 474,000 people,had over 18000 test positive. Tenn has no where near that many people but we have tested MORE than them therefore we have more positive tests.If China tested like we are in Tenn they would have much,much more.I dont doubt things could have been done better but I am also one who thinks the US went WAAAY overboard on this as we are right now.Its to a ridiculous point.No reasons to shut us down.The rates are really small.The ones at risk no who they are and the need to do what they have to.The rest of us can use common sense.

We are in the dark on what is really going on here.Tooooo many people in the medical profession have came out about how these tests are done and the criteria to call it COVID.Money is being made by calling it COVID and hospitals are getting kickbacks.This is a politically backed pandemic whether you agree or not.

Edited by orngnblk

3 hours ago, orngnblk said:

I dont get your point.Sum1 stated China has 126 million people and only test 474,000 people,had over 18000 test positive. Tenn has no where near that many people but we have tested MORE than them therefore we have more positive tests.If China tested like we are in Tenn they would have much,much more.I dont doubt things could have been done better but I am also one who thinks the US went WAAAY overboard on this as we are right now.Its to a ridiculous point.No reasons to shut us down.The rates are really small.The ones at risk no who they are and the need to do what they have to.The rest of us can use common sense.

We are in the dark on what is really going on here.Tooooo many people in the medical profession have came out about how these tests are done and the criteria to call it COVID.Money is being made by calling it COVID and hospitals are getting kickbacks.This is a politically backed pandemic whether you agree or not.

Think he were referring to Japan, not China? China has around very close to 1.4 billion people.

Here's a good video for Democrats.