SouthTowner: This That and the Other

Southtowner

1 minute ago, PurplePower68 said:

:roflol:      Those clips were of reporters were speaking about Biden LOL! This is par for ole Trevor Noah tho; He has about as much sense as this keyboard I'm using right now...He should be concerned with what Biden just said about his people not being as diverse as the Latinos...Another Dem throwing the black community under the bus again as they run to vote for em anyways. "If you don't vote for me (Biden), you ain't black" :roflolk: 

17 minutes ago, uknoit2 said:

:roflol:      Those clips were of reporters were speaking about Biden LOL! This is par for ole Trevor Noah tho; He has about as much sense as this keyboard I'm using right now...He should be concerned with what Biden just said about his people not being as diverse as the Latinos...Another Dem throwing the black community under the bus again as they run to vote for em anyways. "If you don't vote for me (Biden), you ain't black" :roflolk: 

Lol yeah, I'm still waiting to hear back from Biden tell me what race I'm gonna be next year if he was to win.

He got back with me and asked what he was running for though. Didnt know how to reply so I just left it at that.