Captain Victory's South Pittsburg Pirates 2020

Southtowner

Transfers??  Haven’t heard of them.  I won’t believe it until they enroll in school and come out for practice.  Our practice regime and the intensity it is ran tends to scare people off.  However, to talk about the line.  We have Stone back at OT and Cagle at TE.  We also have Walters who should contribute possibly at Center, OT, or OG.  We have several upcoming Junior linemen that seen a lot of 4th quarter playing time that need to hit the weight room HEAVILY but come from a great pedigree.  Reynolds, Lewis, Garman, the younger Gamble, Huntley...just to name a few.       We may see some bumps in the road against Meigs and Red Bank, but it will only help them come playoff time.  

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

Nope. No confusion at all. Just simple reading comprehension of the comments above. You can read right??

You are the one that clearly has the reading comprehension issues based on your snafu in the other thread when rtd was talking about GB replacing starting transfers plus the star receiver.

52 minutes ago, rlh said:

You are the one that clearly has the reading comprehension issues based on your snafu in the other thread when rtd was talking about GB replacing starting transfers plus the star receiver.

Rlh man pay no mind too big purple bowel movement.  He likes to spew a bunch of mess.  You think im joking but im not. 

On 1/2/2020 at 12:58 PM, Bleedingblue said:

I hear that the twins(quarterback and receiver) from Hixson are moving to South Pitt. If so, you guys got some talent headed your way. 

21 hours ago, powerp said:

Those 2 will be good skill guys. The other 2 linemen from GA we needed more

1 hour ago, rlh said:

Yep I clearly have reading comprehension issues.  I obviously read the above posts completely wrong. 

@Roy Dillard

Edited by BIGPURPLEMACHINE
Because Roy is a moron.

30 minutes ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

Yep I clearly have reading comprehension issues.  I obviously read the above posts completely wrong. 

@Roy Dillard

First of all I don’t think BleedIngBlue is a Pirate.  Also, if you’ve ever read our threads through the years you’d know that PowerP is full of mess.  Right @Roy Dillard and @OLD PIRATE?

3 minutes ago, PiRaTe._.MiKe said:

First of all I don’t think BleedIngBlue is a Pirate.  Also, if you’ve ever read our threads through the years you’d know that PowerP is full of mess.  Right @Roy Dillard and @OLD PIRATE?

So you want Roy Dillard and Old Pirate to verify someone else is full of mess?  I find that comical.  It let me be clear about something. I have no problem if South Pitt gets 100 transfer. I just find it extremely hypocritical that some SP posters get their panties in a wad when someone mentions their transfers when those same posters gave Greenback hades about their transfers. And they accuse of illegal recruiting with no evidence. Extremely disrespectful to the families and football program. 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

So you want Roy Dillard and Old Pirate to verify someone else is full of mess?  I find that comical.  It let me be clear about something. I have no problem if South Pitt gets 100 transfer. I just find it extremely hypocritical that some SP posters get their panties in a wad when someone mentions their transfers when those same posters gave Greenback hades about their transfers. And they accuse of illegal recruiting with no evidence. Extremely disrespectful to the families and football program. 

Glaring difference:  

We are run first pass second team.  We run 90% of the time.  So “getting” some WR’s does not fit our IMMEDIATE need.  If it’s true I’m ecstatic and it will definitely help, but...

GB had a VERY good WR, and needed a VERY good QB to get him the ball in a 99% passing scheme.   On defense they lost a VERY good LB and needed one.  They got both.  

That was the argument, nothing more.  

1 hour ago, PiRaTe._.MiKe said:

Glaring difference:  

We are run first pass second team.  We run 90% of the time.  So “getting” some WR’s does not fit our IMMEDIATE need.  If it’s true I’m ecstatic and it will definitely help, but...

GB had a VERY good WR, and needed a VERY good QB to get him the ball in a 99% passing scheme.   On defense they lost a VERY good LB and needed one.  They got both.  

PM, good to sees yous feeling sassy! Figure theys a HEEP of fellers thats got confused in the smoke & mirrors. The fact is the Pirates were after the regular season & are a major player in the mix fer gold in 2020 without Any transfers. GB nor Whitwell were remotely a major player after graduation!  Except fer the Rose Glass wearing fellers from Whitwell & orchestrating fellers that knowd their chances had vanished fer a spell. Transfers are often the norm and that was never the issue last year. However the 1 year education, beautiful view fer students and honey hole mess was/is hilarious! BTW, until game one in 2020, any possible starter, player or possible transfer is jest specification. As we know........The Captain has a challenging off season of accountability fer academics & conditioning! 

Edited by OLD PIRATE

1 hour ago, PiRaTe._.MiKe said:

Glaring difference:  

I hear and definitely respect your opinion Pirate Mike as you have always seemed like a very sensible poster to me. Here is the problem. I agree you are a run first team and that a wide receiver isn’t that big of an addition for you because it doesn’t fit your teams scheme. However 4 transfers have been mentioned and 2 of them were offensive lineman. The SP poster that mentioned them also mentioned it was a very needed addition. That’s what I was speaking of. Again I don’t care if SP gets 100 transfers. I have respect for yalls coaching staff and assume they will make sure all the transfers are legit. Just like greenback. I just see a lot of hypocrisy in some of the SP posters who called out greenback with no proof but get their panties in a wad when anyone mentions their transfers. And for the record I am definitely not talking about you. 

I think PowerP might be yanking someone’s chain. I haven’t heard of any transfers, but I sure don’t know everything either. I’m sure if we had gotten 4 new kids it would already be all over town. I do think the 2020 Pirate team has a chance to be really good again. They have a lot of speed and athleticism back for 2020. Should have a shot at a good run again. 

22 minutes ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

I hear and definitely respect your opinion Pirate Mike as you have always seemed like a very sensible poster to me. Here is the problem. I agree you are a run first team and that a wide receiver isn’t that big of an addition for you because it doesn’t fit your teams scheme. However 4 transfers have been mentioned and 2 of them were offensive lineman. The SP poster that mentioned them also mentioned it was a very needed addition. That’s what I was speaking of. Again I don’t care if SP gets 100 transfers. I have respect for yalls coaching staff and assume they will make sure all the transfers are legit. Just like greenback. I just see a lot of hypocrisy in some of the SP posters who called out greenback with no proof but get their panties in a wad when anyone mentions their transfers. And for the record I am definitely not talking about you. 

I agree some have gone overboard with the “orchestration”, and they have to remember we’ve had transfers before in needed positions.  Some just got tore up that the Pirates hopes of playing for a State Title in 2019 ultimately were put to the test by some glaring transfers.  Think about it.  Without them, we win that GB game.  We still had our chances after Tipton’s interception but went away from what was working all game for us.  JMO.  Not saying we would have beaten LC because they were definitely the best team in 1A.