Captain Victory's South Pittsburg Pirates 2020

Southtowner

I think this is the saddest day in the history of high school sports and education as a whole.  This site is about Tennessee football but...if we continue to allow ppl to take things away (no matter the reason) we will be left with only what we are allowed. 

• Like 1

I hear tell the Tygard man in conjunction with google has put in a secret workout facility in the old widows creek site, just under where the original 1 - 6 units used to be. Apparently it is accessed through the old Williams cemetery. They are working out in the secret facility and SP kids are coming too??!!

I heared tell that there wuz even some old boliermakers from SP that recommended the site - cause they knowed the site so well.

Grider better get to work on the new tunnel!

On an honest note - I see Marion County up to 16 cases of this COVID - you old heads take care!

1 hour ago, CougarDadx2 said:

I hear tell the Tygard man in conjunction with google has put in a secret workout facility in the old widows creek site, just under where the original 1 - 6 units used to be. Apparently it is accessed through the old Williams cemetery. They are working out in the secret facility and SP kids are coming too??!!

I heared tell that there wuz even some old boliermakers from SP that recommended the site - cause they knowed the site so well.

On an honest note - I see Marion County up to 16 cases of this COVID - you old heads take care!

The last Boilermakers left bout 3 years ago. Only thing left is some old memories and  rubble with Pirates 72 Copper Basin 0 written on one of the buckstays buried deep underground.

Edited by team69

23 hours ago, CougarDadx2 said:

LOL to the first part. I would hope you are indeed kidding and no adult is organizing anything with people gathering during this horrible time for our country. Everyone stay safe.

3 hours ago, Pirate2003 said:

LOL to the first part. I would hope you are indeed kidding and no adult is organizing anything with people gathering during this horrible time for our country. Everyone stay safe.

Troll em if you got em!

On my honest note, I have been told that the Tygard man and his boss (the Mrs.) are working to make sure that kids who rely on school furnished breakfast and lunch are not missing out.  I don't know what the program is down there, but here there is a "Chow bus" that goes to the various schools at designated times to kids can pick up 'breakfast and lunch" to go. God bless the teachers who care so much for their kids.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, CougarDadx2 said:

Troll em if you got em!

On my honest note, I have been told that the Tygard man and his boss (the Mrs.) are working to make sure that kids who rely on school furnished breakfast and lunch are not missing out.  I don't know what the program is down there, but here there is a "Chow bus" that goes to the various schools at designated times to kids can pick up 'breakfast and lunch" to go. God bless the teachers who care so much for their kids.

That's a great gesture but I won't be surprised if it doesn't get shut down. Some teachers in another state were doing something similar and they were ordered to quit due to coronavirus guidelines being "violated." It was unfortunate because they were just trying to help out those that were less fortunate. I hope the coach and his wife can continue doing this.

On 3/26/2020 at 7:47 PM, CougarDadx2 said:

Welp Alabama just cancelled all on campus activities for schools until June. Don't think that bodes well for us in TN. Spring ball may be gone.

Kemp just did it for Georgia schools through june 2020.

• 2 weeks later...