Cumberland County head coaching position

ChineseFlu

Jets just need to Co-op with stone. They have run that program into the ground. Let the few players that give a crap play for a decent program and be done with it. Took that coach 1 year to realize he needed to run away from that mess. I don't blame him. Only took Pemberton 1 year to realize that as well. He has done okay since. 

2 hours ago, twopairsofgloves said:

Jets just need to Co-op with stone. They have run that program into the ground. Let the few players that give a crap play for a decent program and be done with it. Took that coach 1 year to realize he needed to run away from that mess. I don't blame him. Only took Pemberton 1 year to realize that as well. He has done okay since. 

It didn't take Belew a year to figure it out.  He probably realized it July 22 when the students reported for 1st day of school.  At that point, he had to stay until Monday, November 4.  Also, I'm sure his Dad was telling him he was an idiot for taking the job in the 1st place.  But, young coaches sometimes have to find out the hard way.

On 12/16/2019 at 12:23 PM, BooWhoWiseMan said:

I know the Belew's fairly well.  Good people.  All that you all say may be true about CC as I have no clue but I think this may be more of a young coach not realizing what all comes with being the head guy and got in way over his head. 

Odds are they hire another first time head coach. Last two have been, why not make it 3 in a row. Worked well the other times right?