Hampton Football 2020

uknoit2

19 minutes ago, uknoit2 said:

The two coaches were friends at that time; that's my understanding 

That's the question I guess is did he only receive 1 invitation. If so then no big deal. If Hampton asked and he chose grace then well at least ya know where you stand with him I guess lol. 

Edited by crow

15 minutes ago, crow said:

That's the question I guess is did he only receive 1 invitation. If so then no big deal. If Hampton asked and he chose grace then well at least ya know where you stand with him I guess lol. 

I'm not sure we send out invitations to local coaches to stand on our sidelines when in playoffs; can't remember hearing he or any other coach ever sent one to us Lol...Pretty sure making a stop at Elizabethton's facilities was something GCA did more than once...Like I said, I heard the two coaches were close 

50 minutes ago, uknoit2 said:

I hoped the truth would lead you to repent :roflolk:

I remember the day Parker Hughes was born like it was yesterday.  Me and his dad was pretty tight back in the day.  His grandparents were like 2nd parents to me.  So I have pretty good incentive to pull for those clones.  Old king is gonna take your pulpit and put you and little back in the pews :lol:

17 minutes ago, THE KING said:

I remember the day Parker Hughes was born like it was yesterday.  Me and his dad was pretty tight back in the day.  His grandparents were like 2nd parents to me.  So I have pretty good incentive to pull for those clones.  Old king is gonna take your pulpit and put you and little back in the pews :lol:

Didn't know him that long, but had a good relationship with his dad and grandparents. I pull for him and Garland also, just don't bow like you :roflol:

2 hours ago, crow said:

Was he invited on Hamptons sideline for that game and choose grace over Hampton?

Know nothing about him being invited to do anything, issue I have is running stories in the paper and media saying how the whole Co should be supporting them. They Cherry picked from all 4 Co schools.