Hampton Football 2020

uknoit2

1 minute ago, allsportsmatter said:

what does he do that he cant do at our weightroom just a question

See this is where you don’t know what you are talking about. You know who I am but I don’t know you. My Son is in the weight everyday. He was in it on the Monday after the playoff loss. He does Witten cause he likes it and he wants to get better. I will always wish he was just a sophomore because he is just now starting to figure it out.

2 minutes ago, Appvol said:

See this is where you don’t know what you are talking about. You know who I am but I don’t know you. My Son is in the weight everyday. He was in it on the Monday after the playoff loss. He does Witten cause he likes it and he wants to get better. I will always wish he was just a sophomore because he is just now starting to figure it out.

can you answer my question i think you are trying to get your son recruited by elizabethton if you want to leave that bad go on

Just now, allsportsmatter said:

WHAT DOES HE DO AT WHITTEN HUDLE THAT HE CANT DO AT CLOUDLAND WEIGHTROOM can you answer that question

thats what i thought whitten huddle is nothing but a recruiting tool to get the best kids in the county interested in elizabethton no more no less and if your kid has not been recruited by now probably wont be TRUTH

23 minutes ago, allsportsmatter said:

thats what i thought whitten huddle is nothing but a recruiting tool to get the best kids in the county interested in elizabethton no more no less and if your kid has not been recruited by now probably wont be TRUTH

Eli Preswood has never had any intention of going to etown. Now personally,  i have no idea what goes on at witten huddle but i do know clands weight room has collected a lot of dust.  There's a 41 year old stud with arms like stove pipes who is the perfect role model if they ever decide to listen to him. He's Cory's uncle and he is more than willing to help. He's up there a lot.  Cland kids need to utilize the resources 

Edited by THE KING
  • Like 1

Just now, THE KING said:

Eli Preswood has never had any intention of going to etown. Now personally,  i have no idea what goes on at witten huddle but i do know clands weight room has collected a lot of dust.  There's a 41 year old stud with arms like stove pipes who is the perfect role model if they ever decide to listen to him. He's Cory's uncle and he is more than willing to help. He's up there a lot.  Cland kids need to utilize the resources 

Had him over seeing mine quite a bit. Not sure why any kid wouldn't pay attention to him. Great with kids in my opinion.