Hampton Football 2020

uknoit2

10 hours ago, Appvol said:

If Corey doesn’t hurt his knee and gets to play baseball his senior year I bet he gets drafted in the late rounds.

I work with the stepdad of the boy from Mitchell who caught the pass the ref said was no good.  His name is Kenny Pritchard.  He is very mad this morning lol

34 minutes ago, THE KING said:

I work with the stepdad of the boy from Mitchell who caught the pass the ref said was no good.  His name is Kenny Pritchard.  He is very mad this morning lol

I bet so after watching last night. That’s 2 years in a row Mitchell had a chance. There was a roughing the passer last year against Murphy that had a TD called back. Ask him about that.

Edited by Appvol

5 hours ago, pujo said:

Fairly obvious at Greenback.

Fairly obvious in Hampton or cloudland  or etown, coalfield Powell alcoa, Maryville, SP, Oneida wherever when it happens. Fairly obvious when folks like to act like it doesn't happen where there at to. As long as the requirements are met then it's allowed. Nobody has a problem with it until their team or teams start getting donkey stomped (nod to peabody) then all of a sudden it's wrong and the team is evil when the same junk is going on at their school as well. Just can't utilize it or aren't getting studs. Either way, a stud or a scrub, gotta follow the same rules. 

2 hours ago, crow said:

Fairly obvious in Hampton or cloudland  or etown, coalfield Powell alcoa, Maryville, SP, Oneida wherever when it happens. Fairly obvious when folks like to act like it doesn't happen where there at to. As long as the requirements are met then it's allowed. Nobody has a problem with it until their team or teams start getting donkey stomped (nod to peabody) then all of a sudden it's wrong and the team is evil when the same junk is going on at their school as well. Just can't utilize it or aren't getting studs. Either way, a stud or a scrub, gotta follow the same rules. 

2 hours ago, crow said:

GCA made over.

16 hours ago, pujo said:

Fairly obvious at Greenback.

Wow,you just can't get over kids coming to Greenback,when it's been proven they do it the right way.You may not like it but those folks are laughing at all you whining when they are squeaky clean,winning brings kids in plain and simple.This is funny,a guy who transfers BOTH his kids just when the cupboard runs bare at the school they are zoned for.If I'm not mistaken is the BROTHER of the coach who tucks tail everytime the horizon looks tough and runs between Hampton and Cloudland to help his win loss record.Not to mention sets up a schedule to benefit his son's win loss record by scheduling Cloudland twice almost GURANTEEING at least 2 wins a year for this cycle.Did this same coach not coach the girls at Cloudland so his daughter could get a lot of time on the court also??Alot of skeletons in your own closet.

And you all wonder why Elizabethton gets the good players the do out of your County.

Edited by Jim1972
  • Like 2

28 minutes ago, Jim1972 said:

Wow,you just can't get over kids coming to Greenback,when it's been proven they do it the right way.You may not like it but those folks are laughing at all you whining when they are squeaky clean,winning brings kids in plain and simple.This is funny,a guy who transfers BOTH his kids just when the cupboard runs bare at the school they are zoned for.If I'm not mistaken is the BROTHER of the coach who tucks tail everytime the horizon looks tough and runs between Hampton and Cloudland to help his win loss record.Not to mention sets up a schedule to benefit his son's win loss record by scheduling Cloudland twice almost GURANTEEING at least 2 wins a year for this cycle.Did this same coach not coach the girls at Cloudland so his daughter could get a lot of time on the court also??Alot of skeletons in your own closet.

And you all wonder why Elizabethton gets the good players the do out of your County.

73 wrong statements in one post,think you've set some sort of record.

4 hours ago, Jim1972 said:

your i.q. is not very high is it