Hampton Football 2020

uknoit2

4 hours ago, uknoit2 said:

Ah they just waiting and looking for a reason! Period! IF I wanted to protest and riot, I couldn't miss WORK to do it! I have to work to provide for my family and live! It'll come out that a lot of this was staged and paid for.

With that said, from what I know and have seen, the cop should be hung for all to see....Then each looter lined up and fingers cut off, followed by public whippings for those that cause property damage. Also funny where these riots and such always happen in...Kinda blue if you know what I mean!

Check out this truth!  BLACK LIVES DON'T MATTER UNLESS A WHITE MAN KILLS ONE

• Like 1

Just now, THE KING said:

I've heard the stories about ole pujo being pulled by his hair out of the car.  All I've heard these days are the term "White Privilege" and "weaponized whiteness".  Me and my coworker (he's black)  had a good laugh over this subject.  There is "privilege" period! With no color attached to it.  I'm working down here with black millennials who haven't suffered one ounce of oppression their entire lives.  They don't have any encounters with the police because they're not breaking the law!  Even had a black man tell me if he gets capped,  it'll more than likely be by someone who looks a whole lot like him!  Tell me,  are they burning Chicago to the ground?  I don't think so.  Brotha's capping each other every day, smh

Lots of times you have cowards with badges, its the only way they can run over people. I've known several back in the day, I've knocked a few knots as well as taking a few. Law enforcement is a must but you need people who do their jobs in a professional way and don't abuse their power. Then again ,when you have power,you will have abuse.

3 minutes ago, THE KING said:

I've heard the stories about ole pujo being pulled by his hair out of the car.  All I've heard these days are the term "White Privilege" and "weaponized whiteness".  Me and my coworker (he's black)  had a good laugh over this subject.  There is "privilege" period! With no color attached to it.  I'm working down here with black millennials who haven't suffered one ounce of oppression their entire lives.  They don't have any encounters with the police because they're not breaking the law!  Even had a black man tell me if he gets capped,  it'll more than likely be by someone who looks a whole lot like him!  Tell me,  are they burning Chicago to the ground?  I don't think so.  Brotha's capping each other every day, smh

Shoot I nearly got sent to prison twice for crimes I had nothing to do with, luckily in both instances the people who did the junk admitted to it.  Once I had to get out of dodge, they ended up dismissing the charges for a lack of evidence but if I had stayed and been tried, I was going down the road.Never minded facing the music for my deeds and had plenty.  They went above and beyond on several occasions.  Made two great choices,moved to Tennessee and gave up the drinking. That cured the whole deal.

16 minutes ago, pujo said:

Shoot I nearly got sent to prison twice for crimes I had nothing to do with, luckily in both instances the people who did the junk admitted to it.  Once I had to get out of dodge, they ended up dismissing the charges for a lack of evidence but if I had stayed and been tried, I was going down the road.Never minded facing the music for my deeds and had plenty.  They went above and beyond on several occasions.  Made two great choices,moved to Tennessee and gave up the drinking. That cured the whole deal.

And I think it will help cure a lot of the black problem too.  I have a fine young black man where I work.  He's a hard worker, makes good money, has all of the privileges and rights I do.  His only problem is he thinks he has to vote democrat because he's black lol.  The law will ususally come down pretty hard on those who keep offending regardless of color!  Crazy thing is blacks seem to make up the majority of the chain gangs I see picking up trash on the highway and they make up only a small % of the population around here.  We have to hold ourselves accountable as individuals for the choices we make.  Can't keep pointing the finger at whitey

1 hour ago, THE KING said:

And I think it will help cure a lot of the black problem too.  I have a fine young black man where I work.  He's a hard worker, makes good money, has all of the privileges and rights I do.  His only problem is he thinks he has to vote democrat because he's black lol.  The law will ususally come down pretty hard on those who keep offending regardless of color!  Crazy thing is blacks seem to make up the majority of the chain gangs I see picking up trash on the highway and they make up only a small % of the population around here.  We have to hold ourselves accountable as individuals for the choices we make.  Can't keep pointing the finger at whitey

Poor people make up the prison population, lots of reasons for it.

There are folks being brought in from outside the area to make sure these protests are not peaceful.    All over the country there are groups that move their people in to a whole lot of different areas to do nothing but agitate and destroy.  These groups finance these operations.  And as a result it takes away from the much needed dialogue that desperately should take place, along with rational understanding of the issues.  Therefore, any light that is shown on racial inequality in our nation is replaced with bad light.  

5 hours ago, THE KING said:

If Chicago had a riot Everytime a young black man shot another young black man, Illinois would be nothing but ashes. I get peoples frustration but what exactly is your end game when you burn your own town down ? 

27 minutes ago, TheUltimateWarrior98 said:

If Chicago had a riot Everytime a young black man shot another young black man, Illinois would be nothing but ashes. I get peoples frustration but what exactly is your end game when you burn your own town down ? 

The issue not spoken here is that it should be JUST as much an abomination to the looters and rioters for a person of color to kill another person of color. Not just an abomination when a white person kills a person of color. Why is it s much more of an atrocity when a random person of color is killed by a white individual? That is also racist friends. although some may not see it that way.

8 hours ago, pujo said:

Yeah its not like he encouraged them to rough people up.  That being said the protests are ignorant, let you're feelings be known but let it go at that. As long as you have police you will have overbearing idiots, The abuse happens to all races not just Black people. Just more attention brought to it .

Fact!!

7 hours ago, THE KING said:

And I heard of protests in Johnson City yesterday and Elizabethton today. I have a question, WHAT in the WORLD are they protesting here????? SMH too 

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Imthayeti said:

The issue not spoken here is that it should be JUST as much an abomination to the looters and rioters for a person of color to kill another person of color. Not just an abomination when a white person kills a person of color. Why is it s much more of an atrocity when a random person of color is killed by a white individual? That is also racist friends. although some may not see it that way.

According to the liberal blacks and those who carry the burden of white guilt :roll:  its impossible to be racist if you are black and they say you cannot comment on black on black violence if you are white.  It makes me sick to my stomach to see white people apologizing and catering to those blacks who have their hand stuck out in entitlement.  I guess my definition of a systematic racist country is different from a lot of folk.  A true racist country wouldn't allow people of color to hold office,  to be police officers, or to vote.  The last I checked,  we all have the same rights in this country.  Someone correct me if i'm wrong :|