Hampton Football 2020

uknoit2

3 hours ago, THE KING said:

According to the liberal blacks and those who carry the burden of white guilt :roll:  its impossible to be racist if you are black and they say you cannot comment on black on black violence if you are white.  It makes me sick to my stomach to see white people apologizing and catering to those blacks who have their hand stuck out in entitlement.  I guess my definition of a systematic racist country is different from a lot of folk.  A true racist country wouldn't allow people of color to hold office,  to be police officers, or to vote.  The last I checked,  we all have the same rights in this country.  Someone correct me if i'm wrong :|

https://www.wvlt.tv/home/headlines/7604337.html

Here is a story that still Haunts me.If any one had the right to go off this man and his family did but they let justice do the job.

They tortured and raped this poor girl and stuffed her in a trash can and let her suffocate while they raped and burnt her boyfriend.

No riots.Media attention?Yes but NO WHERE on this scale.

Yes the officer is a murderer and he deserves all he gets!But all this rioting and burning good gracious.Southtowner is right they have these nut sacks that are paid to instigate these situations.

Edited by orngnblk
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, orngnblk said:

Here is a story that still Haunts me.If any one had the right to go off this man and his family did but they let justice do the job.

They tortured and raped this poor girl and stuffed her in a trash can and let her suffocate while they raped and burnt her boyfriend.

Yes the officer is a murderer and he deserves all he gets!But all this rioting and burning good gracious.Southtowner is right they have these nut sacks that are paid to instigate these situations.

Yep I knew about that and have spoken about that incident alot recently . Truth be told I wish they were to make it equally racist for a person of color to have a crime against a caucasian individual. Wonder who would suffer from that the most between the two. I'm not racist in any shape form or fashion, however I would be the person protecting my business from looters and arsonist and all the hate that entails by any means necessary. Some of those folks having their businesses looted or burned now have no way to produce an income or provide for their family.... hows that not hate?

3 hours ago, THE KING said:

According to the liberal blacks and those who carry the burden of white guilt :roll:  its impossible to be racist if you are black and they say you cannot comment on black on black violence if you are white.  It makes me sick to my stomach to see white people apologizing and catering to those blacks who have their hand stuck out in entitlement.  I guess my definition of a systematic racist country is different from a lot of folk.  A true racist country wouldn't allow people of color to hold office,  to be police officers, or to vote.  The last I checked,  we all have the same rights in this country.  Someone correct me if i'm wrong :|

Perry sure for the most part things are in place to make sure minority's get their shot when possible. Even if they dont qualify

Screenshot_20200531-125726_Google.jpg

Screenshot_20200531-125824_Google.jpg

28 minutes ago, orngnblk said:

Shannon Christian and Christopher Newson were just innocent kids and were brutalized by hate-filled blacks.  Also, remember the 5 yr old white boy thrown from the top of a building by a black career criminal? 

7 minutes ago, THE KING said:

Shannon Christian and Christopher Newson were just innocent kids and were brutalized by hate-filled blacks.  Also, remember the 5 yr old white boy thrown from the top of a building by a black career criminal? 

Yes.I try to stay out of these issues for the most part but at some point we all need to get a little pissed off at this ignorance.We are all people,cut us all and we all bleed.There are always gonna be stupid people you just cant fix it.

4 hours ago, THE KING said:

Cannot be corrected. There's some big ole back men on YouTube that tell it like it is! We have the same rights AND opportunities. I didn't set at home and wait for my opportunity to come, I went out and tackled the dang thing!

the harder I work, the luckier I get. Yep I reckon so

17 hours ago, uknoit2 said:

Cannot be corrected. There's some big ole back men on YouTube that tell it like it is! We have the same rights AND opportunities. I didn't set at home and wait for my opportunity to come, I went out and tackled the dang thing!

the harder I work, the luckier I get. Yep I reckon so

Our stupid system is the guilty party, there was a time when pretty much all grown men worked,women pretty much stayed home ,raised kids and took care of home things. We come up with the brain storm that people who didn't want to work could just live off the government. If they needed a supplement,shoot just steal and sell drugs. Now many people of all colors are trapped into just living from day to day with 000000000000000 promise of living the American dream. If you can keep people dumb and poor you've got um by the nut sack. Shoot they,ve even made it close to impossible to educate the masses. They don't want to fund public education and they can point to the lack of success to defend it,  they took the control away from the teachers and now its their fault .  I'm sure private schools and the privileged who will be the one's with the education and  have the dumb and poor at their expense. Our system is whats failing and don't think for a second,it wasn't well orchestrated. People are just people ,life circumstances are what separates them. Think we are a failed and flawed nation. People who think we are a some kind of a holy nation need to look around. We are corrupt to the core. They also do everything in their power to divide us and we are so stupid we fall for it, They play us for fools and act like we have 2 completely different sides when both sides have the same exact agenda, its no different than professional wrestling. Shame our nation can't be a nation that worked for the welfare of our whole nation but too many with big money think they deserve it all, only way to do that is take the opportunity from the masses. When them big cats die with all that wealth,they will learn they should have gained the real treasures while on earth. Its called striving after the wind. I'm just glad that I depend on the Grand Creator  in stead of power and wealth. Where you're treasures are,you,re heart will be there also. The simple thing are the real treasures of life. 190 jets just make you want 191. Its all pretty stupid.

Edited by pujo

On 6/1/2020 at 7:36 AM, pujo said:

Our stupid system is the guilty party, there was a time when pretty much all grown men worked,women pretty much stayed home ,raised kids and took care of home things. We come up with the brain storm that people who didn't want to work could just live off the government. If they needed a supplement,shoot just steal and sell drugs. Now many people of all colors are trapped into just living from day to day with 000000000000000 promise of living the American dream. If you can keep people dumb and poor you've got um by the nut sack. Shoot they,ve even made it close to impossible to educate the masses. They don't want to fund public education and they can point to the lack of success to defend it,  they took the control away from the teachers and now its their fault .  I'm sure private schools and the privileged who will be the one's with the education and  have the dumb and poor at their expense. Our system is whats failing and don't think for a second,it wasn't well orchestrated. People are just people ,life circumstances are what separates them. Think we are a failed and flawed nation. People who think we are a some kind of a holy nation need to look around. We are corrupt to the core. They also do everything in their power to divide us and we are so stupid we fall for it, They play us for fools and act like we have 2 completely different sides when both sides have the same exact agenda, its no different than professional wrestling. Shame our nation can't be a nation that worked for the welfare of our whole nation but too many with big money think they deserve it all, only way to do that is take the opportunity from the masses. When them big cats die with all that wealth,they will learn they should have gained the real treasures while on earth. Its called striving after the wind. I'm just glad that I depend on the Grand Creator  in stead of power and wealth. Where you're treasures are,you,re heart will be there also. The simple thing are the real treasures of life. 190 jets just make you want 191. Its all pretty stupid.

EVERYTHING you said above is true and the very reason I could never vote D! Say what you want, but Every issue above is what the D party has ran on for decades (education, more welfare, correction is abuse, man is woman and woman is man, population control, etc)....Now you have Biden blaming the police for being too aggressive against these thugs that are rioting. SMH  I'm sure he's also in support of  these thugs telling the cops to "take a knee" and he would see me hung if I took one of them out to protect my family. Sickening 

If we ever get back to demanding that all men work, that children must be respective, sodomy is illegal and against nature, and make a stand against every other issue we face, I can promise you one thing.....A liberal D will have nothing to do with it and will fight it to their death!

And yes, greed is a huge issue but always has been....But let me say this, I have yet to make a dollar nor been able to pay men a salary to feed their families from working for a poor man. The LOVE of money, not money itself, is the root of all evil...The rich that hoard and cheat never last long and never enjoy their riches; their riches usually always destroy them. 

Just now, Southtowner said:

Trump is a deranged idiot.  He'd shoot yall in the middle of main street and some of yall would still vote for him.  

Photo op was a little much yesterday and completely uncalled for. Without all that security I'm betting his Faith would have wavered a tad.  It works for him though but Many are too smart to fall for such antics. I hate the way he uses the religious card. As far as acting foolish and being soooo self rightoues, I just wish he would leave God out of it. Says in the Bible to be NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO part of the world, pretty hard to do that running the most powerful country in the world.  I think he is deliberately trying to completely destroy this country. You know run it like China and Russia. Few haves and millions of have nots. But in the end he will be held accountable ,just like the rest of us.

• Like 1