Hampton Football 2020

uknoit2

Just now, TheUltimateWarrior98 said:

Hampton should be for the most part loaded in 2020. 

Take a while to sort it out and get all the pieces in the right spot, Once that happens,they'll be a handful. A slew of big boys  that can play multiple positions.

5 minutes ago, pujo said:

Take a while to sort it out and get all the pieces in the right spot, Once that happens,they'll be a handful. A slew of big boys  that can play multiple positions.

Maybe we will both get lucky and you can come see us this year.

2 minutes ago, pujo said:

Ain't lost nothing in Chattanooga,you come up here and see Gods country. LOL Do think this could happen but I bet it would be our year to travel.

Yeah I think it is, that's why I posted that. We would have come to you last year had you beaten Oneida. We are a good 45 minutes above Chattanooga at least.

Edited by Imthayeti

18 minutes ago, Imthayeti said:

Yeah I think it is, that's why I posted that. We would have come to you last year had you beaten Oneida. We are a good 45 minutes above Chattanooga at least.

Yeti I have made the haul from Carter County to Meigs and let me tell ya it's quite a journey lol. Maybe one day we can force you boys to make the trip but 2020 probably isn't the year 

52 minutes ago, TheUltimateWarrior98 said:

Yeti I have made the haul from Carter County to Meigs and let me tell ya it's quite a journey lol. Maybe one day we can force you boys to make the trip but 2020 probably isn't the year 

Who knows at this point I've seen some summer workouts of the kids and we should have a pretty good roster. I'll be able to tell a ton after we get a scrimmage out of the way. I've never been to your area I believe. If I do,  I hope it  won't be for football. :roflolk:

Edited by Imthayeti

Just now, Imthayeti said:

Who knows at this point I've seen some summer workouts of the kids and we should have a pretty good roster. I'll be able to tell a ton after we get a scrimmage out of the way. I've never been to your area I believe. If I do,  I hope it  won't be for football. :roflolk:

Don't think you would like the Drive but if you had time to look around,you'd love our Mountains. Some Breath taking scenery in this area.  I liked the Caverns at lookout MT,Pretty impressive.

15 minutes ago, pujo said:

Don't think you would like the Drive but if you had time to look around,you'd love our Mountains. Some Breath taking scenery in this area.  I liked the Caverns at lookout MT,Pretty impressive.

I'm sure it's nice as well. While we were off for covid shutdown my immediate family went on many nature excursions and to Bald River Falls a few times during the shutdowns. Had some good times. Water was fridgid still though. If ya never seen Bald River Falls it's a nice day trip. It's more near where I grew up. Maybe someday I can make my way up that way. Also not to far away even is The Lost Sea. Also a good place to visit if you have never been.

Edited by Imthayeti

47 minutes ago, pujo said:

This is the truth!I have took my motorcycle over just about every Mtn from Johnson City to North Ga and the Roan was the best view I have witnessed,I have to get with 91 so he can take me over the rest of them.He showed me an unbelievable view a few years ago.