Hampton Football 2020

uknoit2

47 minutes ago, pujo said:

Don't think you would like the Drive but if you had time to look around,you'd love our Mountains. Some Breath taking scenery in this area.  I liked the Caverns at lookout MT,Pretty impressive.

This is the truth!I have took my motorcycle over just about every Mtn from Johnson City to North Ga and the Roan was the best view I have witnessed,I have to get with 91 so he can take me over the rest of them.He showed me an unbelievable view a few years ago.

Just now, orngnblk said:

This is the truth!I have took my motorcycle over just about every Mtn from Johnson City to North Ga and the Roan was the best view I have witnessed,I have to get with 91 so he can take me over the rest of them.He showed me an unbelievable view a few years ago.

Go Over in North Carolina on Linville and see wiseman,s View. WOW

Heard we had some neighbors who didn't miss a lick lifting when it was strictly forbidden. I applaud the work but think people should have to follow the same rules that other were keeping. Could just be a rumor but  I'm hearing it pretty strongly. 

9 hours ago, pujo said:

Heard we had some neighbors who didn't miss a lick lifting when it was strictly forbidden. I applaud the work but think people should have to follow the same rules that other were keeping. Could just be a rumor but  I'm hearing it pretty strongly. 

Nah!  Minnesotan's done proved you can break any rules you want :-D

2 hours ago, THE KING said:

Nah!  Minnesotan's done proved you can break any rules you want :-D

Not a big fan of police or our judicial system,we have to have both but laws should be applied appropriately to anyone and everyone. Its a messed up system to say the least, but it will never be fixed. Just got different rules for different classes of people. Sad business.   

On another note if any Coaches broke these rules,they should be fired immediately.  Wasn't a big fan of the way things were handled but if one bunch has to abide,the rest should also. Its real simple. 

30 minutes ago, pujo said:

Not a big fan of police or our judicial system,we have to have both but laws should be applied appropriately to anyone and everyone. Its a messed up system to say the least, but it will never be fixed. Just got different rules for different classes of people. Sad business.   

On another note if any Coaches broke these rules,they should be fired immediately.  Wasn't a big fan of the way things were handled but if one bunch has to abide,the rest should also. Its real simple. 

Like I said a few weeks ago....We will find out who obeyed the rules and who didn't...It will show on the field

The rule breakers will look mighty and organized 

11 hours ago, uknoit2 said:

Like I said a few weeks ago....We will find out who obeyed the rules and who didn't...It will show on the field

The rule breakers will look mighty and organized 

Don't really matter,when you do things the wrong way, karma always gets you in the end.