Hampton Football 2020

uknoit2

On 5/8/2020 at 7:21 PM, uknoit2 said:

Mine were there (not with the Written huddle) but said they saw them...I hear some schools haven't missed a beat during this time of "distancing".

Mine have been hitting the weights here and trying to stay in shape since this bull crap started...Getting up at 6:30 in the morning and slinging sheet metal for 8 each day may help em a bit too. 

uknoit2 pujo says you will field less than 20 and they are weak, Im not buying this bull, you live in the woods their is always hard work too do, well there was before i pads.:mrgreen: 

1 minute ago, harley04 said:

uknoit2 pujo says you will field less than 20 and they are weak, Im not buying this bull, you live in the woods their is always hard work too do, well there was before i pads.:mrgreen: 

Heck with only having 9 players with 1 coach, we may not have enuf for a decent basketball team Lol

2 hours ago, harley04 said:

fellows I've just met pujo once, but I can see him riding a horse in the1800's selling snake oil in blue bottles and Preaching on Sunday.:mrgreen: and he is still trying to get those bottles back.

Just glad I done away with the full bottles and took up empty ones, More profitable and a TON less trouble. Guess I've always like bottles.lol

On 5/18/2020 at 10:37 PM, JMorton said:

They have had those signs up for years. My son was on one when he was in eighth grade and he will be a senior this coming year. I would call it advertising more than recruiting. 

Maybe they didn't have the football coach holding the state championship trophy on them for me to notice,im not saying there's anything wrong with promoting your school,and I know kids in this day and time want to go where they feel they can win,just never seen a sign up in Valley Forge before.Call it what you want but it sure looks like recruiting to me,you know what they say you said tomatoe i said mater lol

On 5/19/2020 at 3:49 PM, pujo said:

The billboards or advertisement. Just a way to draw outside talent. Tis what it Tis.

Well you all got your wish. They removed the billboard lol maybe they can take down the sign as people enter elizabethton that lists their state cc wins next. 

Edit: let me clarify..this post is tongue in cheek. The sign WAS kind of a bad look. 

Edited by EHSTrack06

8 hours ago, EHSTrack06 said:

Well you all got your wish. They removed the billboard lol maybe they can take down the sign as people enter elizabethton that lists their state cc wins next. 

Edit: let me clarify..this post is tongue in cheek. The sign WAS kind of a bad look. 

Careful,  the looters will be after the gold ball next :roflol:Its funny,  most of the rioters I've seen look like they are from the participation trophy era.  The continued pussification of america

1 hour ago, THE KING said:

Careful,  the looters will be after the gold ball next :roflol:Its funny,  most of the rioters I've seen look like they are from the participation trophy era.  The continued pussification of america

Ah they just waiting and looking for a reason! Period! IF I wanted to protest and riot, I couldn't miss WORK to do it! I have to work to provide for my family and live! It'll come out that a lot of this was staged and paid for.

With that said, from what I know and have seen, the cop should be hung for all to see....Then each looter lined up and fingers cut off, followed by public whippings for those that cause property damage. Also funny where these riots and such always happen in...Kinda blue if you know what I mean!

1 hour ago, uknoit2 said:

Ah they just waiting and looking for a reason! Period! IF I wanted to protest and riot, I couldn't miss WORK to do it! I have to work to provide for my family and live! It'll come out that a lot of this was staged and paid for.

With that said, from what I know and have seen, the cop should be hung for all to see....Then each looter lined up and fingers cut off, followed by public whippings for those that cause property damage. Also funny where these riots and such always happen in...Kinda blue if you know what I mean!

I know exactly what you mean. And it's kinda funny those kinda blue will try and blame Trump for it.

1 hour ago, Imthayeti said:

I know exactly what you mean. And it's kinda funny those kinda blue will try and blame Trump for it.

Yeah its not like he encouraged them to rough people up.  That being said the protests are ignorant, let you're feelings be known but let it go at that. As long as you have police you will have overbearing idiots, The abuse happens to all races not just Black people. Just more attention brought to it .

3 hours ago, uknoit2 said:

uKnoit2 we know who is still in control and I’m glad he is who I have to answer to and not this world.

31 minutes ago, pujo said:

Yeah its not like he encouraged them to rough people up.  That being said the protests are ignorant, let you're feelings be known but let it go at that. As long as you have police you will have overbearing idiots, The abuse happens to all races not just Black people. Just more attention brought to it .

I've heard the stories about ole pujo being pulled by his hair out of the car.  All I've heard these days are the term "White Privilege" and "weaponized whiteness".  Me and my coworker (he's black)  had a good laugh over this subject.  There is "privilege" period! With no color attached to it.  I'm working down here with black millennials who haven't suffered one ounce of oppression their entire lives.  They don't have any encounters with the police because they're not breaking the law!  Even had a black man tell me if he gets capped,  it'll more than likely be by someone who looks a whole lot like him!  Tell me,  are they burning Chicago to the ground?  I don't think so.  Brotha's capping each other every day, smh