Meigs County Football 2020

Yeti

On 4/2/2020 at 6:56 AM, Jim1972 said:

Cannot gather together for nothing.If they are they are doing it against regulations.

No regulations are being broken. Was speaking of some kids who lifted together over Spring Break before all the school's facilities were shut down. No team gatherings what-so-ever. 

Was just encouraging to hear about some kids working hard when they weren't required to. 

6 hours ago, MarsBlackmon said:

No regulations are being broken. Was speaking of some kids who lifted together over Spring Break before all the school's facilities were shut down. No team gatherings what-so-ever. 

Was just encouraging to hear about some kids working hard when they weren't required to. 

I assumed you were not.You all have a good coach down there!

• Upvote 1

15 hours ago, MarsBlackmon said:

extra curriculars are shut down, yes. And i didn't mean they were gathering together as a team. I just heard a few of them were lifting together when they could over Spring break. But since then, all the school facilities have been shut down, so that's not happening anymore. 

....and what a shame IMO

On 4/5/2020 at 8:04 AM, uknoit2 said:

Yes same happening here with the lunch program.

The field was open for throwing and running...until yesterday! Ridiculous.

You can schedule an abortion, but don't u dare practice running and throwing on  govt ground....life is too precious and valuable you see :huh:

Sorry, this is a Meigs thread and anything different should be posted on ST's this that and the other thread 

On 4/2/2020 at 6:56 AM, Jim1972 said:

Cannot gather together for nothing.If they are they are doing it against regulations.

If a law is unjust, a person is not only right to disobey it, but obligated to do so. I can understand the fuss in big cities with international airports and tens of thousands of cases. There are two cases in Meigs County. This is obviously a plot by the liberal left and Region 1 to try and negate the progress of the economy under DJT and weight room gains of Region 2 teams. 

1 hour ago, TigerNation said:

If a law is unjust, a person is not only right to disobey it, but obligated to do so. I can understand the fuss in big cities with international airports and tens of thousands of cases. There are two cases in Meigs County. This is obviously a plot by the liberal left and Region 1 to try and negate the progress of the economy under DJT and weight room gains of Region 2 teams. 

:roflol:

I'll agree on your first point Lol.

IF, IF the left and mainstream media were REALLY concerned about this virus and death, they wouldn't make it about politics every single chance they get.

By the way, DJT better look at the enemy within his own task force. It's starting to all come to light 

2 hours ago, uknoit2 said:

:roflol:

I'll agree on your first point Lol.

IF, IF the left and mainstream media were REALLY concerned about this virus and death, they wouldn't make it about politics every single chance they get.

By the way, DJT better look at the enemy within his own task force. It's starting to all come to light 

Biden and AOC have both made claims that the virus is racist. It’s a circus at this point, and I’m not interested in those clowns. I trust myself enough to know what’s best for me and my family, just wish the government did too. There was a time in our countries history where if our government infringed our rights we’d show up with feathers on our heads and start tossing stuff in the harbor.

32 minutes ago, TigerNation said:

Biden and AOC have both made claims that the virus is racist. It’s a circus at this point, and I’m not interested in those clowns. I trust myself enough to know what’s best for me and my family, just wish the government did too. There was a time in our countries history where if our government infringed our rights we’d show up with feathers on our heads and start tossing stuff in the harbor.

There was a time in this country  when people were too busy working to survive; not sitting in the recliner, drawing a check, watching 24-hr panic laden news and talk shows.

As for the two wastes of good oxygen you just mentioned, they are only two of a multitude wanting this to be real, real bad so one party looks bad and they can hopefully increase their power grab. It's a sickening bunch to say the least and their motives will come to light....but their zombies will continue to follow 

39 minutes ago, TigerNation said:

"racist"? Virus must be of that donkey party... History can't be denied LOL!!! 

SMH....The more they all talk the more they show just how ignorant they really are.

13 hours ago, Southtowner said:

Stay isolated so you won't infect someone with all your crap.  :-)

Shoot ST! You point to the pile and I'll point to the liberal that laid it :lol: 

Seriously, those 65 and older and those with medical conditions should stay in and protect themselves...I'm all for that. It's encouraging that the number of deaths keep coming in well under Dr. Hillary Clinton Fauci's predictions tho. I'm just glad I live in the sticks in times like this...No issue with social distancing  here Lol