Greenback 2020

Gbnation

They are obviously the front runner in the east until someone can beat them. Semifinals should be a lock again. We have all seen this movie before and know how it will end. They lost 7-8 starters each way but they will reload from their current roster as well as some new kids and will be good again. I am thoroughly convinced it will be that way about every season. 

2 hours ago, Roy Dillard said:

LRDAO... Glad you is finally confessing.  You think im joking but im not. 

Roy man- I was in Jasper about 20 years ago up there playing some softball and I went to a honkey tonk there named the hilltop. You know that place? I was up there looking for a couple of skillet slingers. Well I found a couple but when we was leaving this crippled feller that looked just like Jesus and he was playing pool and he said something to one of the skillet slingers and she picked up one of his crutches and whooped him with it real good. You know any of the skillet slingers or the crippled Jesus man? You ever been to that Hilltop place?

6 minutes ago, Mustang1969 said:

Roy man- I was in Jasper about 20 years ago up there playing some softball and I went to a honkey tonk there named the hilltop. You know that place? I was up there looking for a couple of skillet slingers. Well I found a couple but when we was leaving this crippled feller that looked just like Jesus and he was playing pool and he said something to one of the skillet slingers and she picked up one of his crutches and whooped him with it real good. You know any of the skillet slingers or the crippled Jesus man? You ever been to that Hilltop place?

Mustang1969 man that hilltop place is closed now but it was just up the road from ronnies red eye.  You think im joking but im not. 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Mustang1969 said:

That’s a name from the past. I use to go there as a young man. It’s been gone for probably 20 years.