Greenback 2020

Gbnation

2 hours ago, Indian said:

So it's fine for South Pittsburg to have 2 of the best athletes in Chattanooga show up out of the blue, but Greenback is cheating. Okay. 

Glaring different.  We didn’t have the need.  It does help ALOT but different than GB.  These guys had starting positions on lockdown at Hixson, so it wasn’t because they were benched or didn’t want to share their position duties with someone else.  So stay mad Indian.  

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Indian said:

So it's fine for South Pittsburg to have 2 of the best athletes in Chattanooga show up out of the blue, but Greenback is cheating. Okay. 

Indian man I garuntee when Grider played at greenback I left my Murphy Fair book in that bathroom and one of them fake honey hole fellars stole it.  I went in that Ryan mans locker room while he was playing Grider and stole his orchestrating manual and put it on my goat to bring home.  You think im joking but im not. 

45 minutes ago, Roy Dillard said:

Indian man I garuntee when Grider played at greenback I left my Murphy Fair book in that bathroom and one of them fake honey hole fellars stole it.  I went in that Ryan mans locker room while he was playing Grider and stole his orchestrating manual and put it on my goat to bring home.  You think im joking but im not. 

This is funny.. I don’t care which side you’re on.

42 minutes ago, Roy Dillard said:

Holy Orchestration, What in the Cat Hair? ROY, this is a HEEP of mess! Ain’t No need fer you goes and take any orchestrating Manuel. The SP gots lots of folkes envious cause fer decades the Pirates been a right smart of a challenge fer other programs. Recon them city folkes is anxious to be a part of the Pirate battle cry, “ITS COMING”  BTW, theys a HEEP still lost in the smoke & mirrors and can easily get further lost by yous type of post. OP ain’t jest joking neither. 

4 hours ago, Indian said:

Wasn't out of the blue.  The entire family moved to SP in January rather than mid summer/early August.  Plus, missed it.  The family has 3 of the best athletes.  The twins sister is a pretty good basketball player. 

Edit:  BTW, you were the one to use the "cheat" word.  You were one of the people that made more excuses for McKrylon and his goons than any Jasperite did yet you didn't have a problem nailing Bill Price to the barn door.

Edited by rlh

5 hours ago, Roy Dillard said:

hqdefault.jpg

• Like 1

9 hours ago, PiRaTe._.MiKe said:

Glaring different.  We didn’t have the need.  It does help ALOT but different than GB.  These guys had starting positions on lockdown at Hixson, so it wasn’t because they were benched or didn’t want to share their position duties with someone else.  So stay mad Indian.  

Not mad. SP is non region. Grab ‘em all. Your folks are the ones on here accusing Greenback.

• Upvote 1