Huntingdon 2020

flatfoot

On 3/12/2020 at 1:11 PM, horse said:

The Robinson kid was bad medicine from the start. Got more chances than he ever should have. As far as bloodlines there has been several Willis’s play for Huntingdon and bruceton and none of them came close to measuring up to the other one down the road. 

I dont think anyone will dispute that but Dallas also should've had many more touches

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
18 minutes ago, Goldenpride said:

Seems that it’s the Stangs turn to head to Cookeville. I’m thinking 1A is as wide open in this area it’s been in a while

You are right, but I don't know what to make of Huntingdon in 2020. Cookeville expectations are real, but they have that for the past 5 seasons, and continue to fall short. Simply, they're a good team that is getting the benefit of the doubt of playing bad football teams.

This fall, Huntingdon will be entering the same regular season schedule for the 4th consecutive season. They haven't lost a regular season game since 2016. They've won 31 games in a row.

Huntingdon is getting the benefit of the doubt that Milan has been averaged the last 4 years, Camden has been down, and McKenzie is patiently waiting....

Huntingdon's schedule is bad, pretty bad. Pretty bad is an understatement. Seeing Wayne County losing the Rice's has only gave more disappointment to Huntingdon, because they have been so dominant over bad competition, only to lose in November. At the end of the day, someone has to win the championship in 1A.

1 hour ago, TryNotToSuck said:

You are right, but I don't know what to make of Huntingdon in 2020. Cookeville expectations are real, but they have that for the past 5 seasons, and continue to fall short. Simply, they're a good team that is getting the benefit of the doubt of playing bad football teams.

This fall, Huntingdon will be entering the same regular season schedule for the 4th consecutive season. They haven't lost a regular season game since 2016. They've won 31 games in a row.

Huntingdon is getting the benefit of the doubt that Milan has been averaged the last 4 years, Camden has been down, and McKenzie is patiently waiting....

Huntingdon's schedule is bad, pretty bad. Pretty bad is an understatement. Seeing Wayne County losing the Rice's has only gave more disappointment to Huntingdon, because they have been so dominant over bad competition, only to lose in November. At the end of the day, someone has to win the championship in 1A.

Huntingdung will lose a regular season game this year....