Huntingdon 2020

flatfoot

2 hours ago, footballover said:

Have to replace some very key pieces QB C BOTH GUARDS 1 TACKLE BOTH TE BOTH WINGS and FB on Offense 3 D lineman 2 outside and 1 middle linebacker and a safety on defense. Huntingdon may turn into Lake Co and go for 2 all year. Lose their kicker

Yall got soccer over there surely one can kick it over the bar 

On 12/10/2019 at 12:33 PM, BossDog said:

My bulldogs are realistically 1 more year out not saying they can’t make any noise But after next year they will go back to back to Cookeville. Mark it down!!! 

It won't be easy. Mustang middle school was undefeated this year playing a tough schedule. A lot of size and speed. Rivers kid may be a D1 prospect. He's a man among boys at the middle school level.

1 minute ago, Croppygenius said:

It won't be easy. Mustang middle school was undefeated this year playing a tough schedule. A lot of size and speed. Rivers kid may be a D1 prospect. He's a man among boys at the middle school level.

I've seen a few clips of Rivers. You feel bad for the kids trying to tackle him. 

On 12/11/2019 at 11:02 PM, Croppygenius said:

Looks like we shall meet again , with both sides fully loaded!! 

• 1 month later...
17 minutes ago, Bulldogfan24 said:

Well I know for sure he has interviewed for the job. 

i REALLY  doubt it. His Wife is a born and Raised Mustang which is why he left to begin with . I talked to his father inlaw today about his job status in Huntingdon because so many of the "fans" on here seem heck bent on running him off and he laughed and said unless someone throws a brink truck at him or offers him a college job he is where he wants to be and the pay is good as any in west Tennessee.  

21 minutes ago, WarEagleCartman said:

You mean Hickman? If Swenson decided to leave Huntingdon for there I'd say a mental evaluation is in order. 

Totally agree . Hickman county is a nice place but talent wise and community  support wise its night and day and the records of the schools supports my opinion