FINAL 2A RANKINGS. Forget Sonny Moore. What would YOU pick

GeneralForrest

1 minute ago, PeabodyPride said:

Agreed ! Couple the horrific officiating in the Riverside vs Forrest game with the River Rats playing out of their mind and way above their actual talent level, Rockets where a much better " team" The line play was insane for the Rockets all year . I would put them at least a 50/50 split with amy tops in 2 A . But of course this is all what ifs.

You could see that Forrest was the much better team in the 2nd half of that game. Refs should not decide a game of that magnitude.  Although I believe Peabody would have whipped Forrest

1. Peabody 

2. Fairley tie 

2. Meigs tie

3 trousdale 

4. Watertown 

5. Forrest 

Fairley  was way faster than meigs but couldn’t really defend the power run to well. I’m not sure if meigs could deal with their speed at the wideouts and their qb and rb but I’m also not sure if fairley could deal with swafford off tackle or up the middle 

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, Tide21 said:

1. Peabody 

2. Fairley tie 

2. Meigs tie

3 trousdale 

4. Watertown 

5. Forrest 

Fairley  was way faster than meigs but couldn’t really defend the power run to well. I’m not sure if meigs could deal with their speed at the wideouts and their qb and rb but I’m also not sure if fairley could deal with swafford off tackle or up the middle 

good poll

1 hour ago, Golddoctor said:

Good poll also

2 hours ago, Tide21 said:

1. Peabody 

2. Fairley tie 

2. Meigs tie

3 trousdale 

4. Watertown 

5. Forrest 

2 hours ago, PeabodyPride said:

A Tide vs Forrest game would be a Slobberknocker they had a very disciplined line and stud running backs..

Correct me if I am wrong but I believe that Peabody, Meigs, or Fairley could have made it to the 4th round of the 4A bracket or even the title game. Just my opinion.

13 minutes ago, PHSRollTide said:

Correct me if I am wrong but I believe that Peabody, Meigs, or Fairley could have made it to the 4th round of the 4A bracket or even the title game. Just my opinion.

Meigs would have faced Greeneville or Elizabethton in the second round and the other in the quarterfinals. So it would be a definite no for them. Honestly, it is doubtful they would have made it past the quarterfinals in 1A. 

Edited by 4thandGoal