FINAL 2A RANKINGS. Forget Sonny Moore. What would YOU pick

GeneralForrest

13 hours ago, GeneralForrest said:

we beat the runner up last time we played them . we also beat tyner. this years team was better than those forrest teams. so i have more to go on than you do, which is only ur south pitt snootery - so shut it

Yeah.   Jasper has beaten both Maryville and Alcoa in the past.  I guess that makes them 6A and 3A champs this year.  

Don't take it so personal.  Yall got a bad call. It happens.  I understand it would have been the first time ever Forrest would have made the semifinals.  I guess that's what has cut you the deepest.  Throw some dirt on it and get over it.  Find something positive if you can and come out of the fetal position you're curled up in and quit playing the role of a victim.

Take my hand.  I'm here to help.  

• Upvote 1

38 minutes ago, Southtowner said:

Yeah.   Jasper has beaten both Maryville and Alcoa in the past.  I guess that makes them 6A and 3A champs this year.  

Don't take it so personal.  Yall got a bad call. It happens.  I understand it would have been the first time ever Forrest would have made the semifinals.  I guess that's what has cut you the deepest.  Throw some dirt on it and get over it.  Find something positive if you can and come out of the fetal position you're curled up in and quit playing the role of a victim.

:roflol::roflol:

On 12/10/2019 at 5:51 PM, H2Oman said:

We will never know, but I feel comfortable saying that Watertown was better than Forrest.

I also think that if TC, Watertown, and Meigs played each other in a series that they would come out dead even.

Both TC / Watertown games were decided by three points with both of us splitting wins.

Watertown is head and shoulders better than Forrest. I actually agree with you on everything you said. 

2 hours ago, RTD said:

Watertown is head and shoulders better than Forrest. I actually agree with you on everything you said. 

based on what. nothing thats what. we were toe to toe with them for several years. and had our best team ever THIS year. theres no convincing you TC/SP snobs but you arent changing my mind either, yiu;re all just spreading ur cheeks and letting words come out. yall dont take c riticism of your teams personal right, uh huh 

4 hours ago, Southtowner said:

dumb post. 

4 hours ago, Southtowner said:

im talking last 3 years not 10 years ago if you cant stop beuing stupid when u adfdress me then stop addressing me 

17 hours ago, Bigpun54 said:

I was going to come back with "liar liar pants on fire " but seems a little childish along with all the crying over spilled milk. Cmon Salem your better than that other guy. Let's move on

Incompetent or corrupt  adults taking a once in a lifetime sports opportunity away from a group of kids is far more than spilled milk. I'm not sure I'm better than the other guy but I have zero respect for a group of people benefiting from every bad call in a horribly officiated game and then bragging that they were the better team and their coach telling  the players they won because they have more heart than the other team. Zero respect for a group of posters trying to justify the poor calls by saying we lost a fumble that wasn't (it was) and coming up with a different version of events weekly instead of admitting the wrong calls. You have a guy on the sidelines with a camera making hype videos. Surely some sideline footage of the game can be posted to show some of the questionable calls from a different angle. How about a video of the illegal peel back block that was called; it can be posted alongside the Riverside punt return  blocks that weren't deemed illegal by the same crew? Surely you can get the zoomed in version of that return so we can compare the two?

1 hour ago, GeneralForrest said:

based on what. nothing thats what. we were toe to toe with them for several years. and had our best team ever THIS year. theres no convincing you TC/SP snobs but you arent changing my mind either, yiu;re all just spreading ur cheeks and letting words come out. yall dont take c riticism of your teams personal right, uh huh 

Right back to your answer to everything you beat them 5,6 years ago. Your criticism doesn’t matter when your team has never won anything. Criticize TC all that you want.