1A State Champs Lake Co 38 Greenback 23

lakecounty1968

36 minutes ago, lakecounty1968 said:

Just want to keep on front page. It will stay here for awhile that I will see to. LC 38 Greenback 23. 

Lakecounty1968 man im sure the GB fellars whined and belly ached about getting the other one closed.  I made a website first when we played them abs that o&b man wined and belly ached so we had to have two websites.  You think im joking but im not. 

10 minutes ago, Roy Dillard said:

Lakecounty1968 man im sure the GB fellars whined and belly ached about getting the other one closed.  I made a website first when we played them abs that o&b man wined and belly ached so we had to have two websites.  You think im joking but im not. 

I know. I read both of them. In all honesty I wished it had of been a Lake County/ So. Pitt final. I have my reasons for that. It still feels great beating Greenback though. It was said Lake County couldn't stop the pass. Well, it got shut down and the LC offense managed 545 yards of offense. The game wasn't as close as the score. LC physically beat Greenback down and there was nothing they could do about it but take it. Nothing sweeter than lining up and whipping a team all over the field. 

59 minutes ago, lakecounty1968 said:

Just a friendly reminder to a certain team out east. LC 38 Greenback 23. I might get tired of doing this about spring practice time. Lol

You deserve it. I was that way back in 14 when the Marion County posters said we weren’t ready for the physicality of their type of ball. 34-7 score later, and I still haven’t heard from em 

59 minutes ago, Goldenpride said:

You deserve it. I was that way back in 14 when the Marion County posters said we weren’t ready for the physicality of their type of ball. 34-7 score later, and I still haven’t heard from em 

LRDAO.... We cant even get the kinfolk to feud with us during the oldest rivalry in Tennessee. They went subterranean. We call them the jailhouse fellars.   This past year they was wanting to consolidate with Griders school.  You think im joking but im not. 

Edited by Roy Dillard