Lamar Rogers

smalltownguy1966

Congratulations.  I have known Coach Rogers for over 20 years. He obviously is an exceptional coach and as I have learned over the years, he is a good man that has done alot for the youth in his area. Big accomplishment coming from a small town like Clarkrange. Something to be proud of. Hope you have many more wins Coach Rogers. Good luck this season.

28 minutes ago, BullShark said:

Congrats to Coach!  He has influenced a lot of lives in a positive way while winning all those games!  Great man and coach!  Good luck the rest of the season!  He may just cap it off with a gold ball!

He is a great coach and has had some really good teams. Him and Jackson County has wore it out!! Clarkrange is always tough and wouldn't suprise me at all if they did win the Gold Ball.

I have watched him coach many many times.  Love the passion his teams bring.   As of now I think he is #4 in the all time wins list in the nation.  He may not make it to #1 since he is 200 wins away and there is one person ahead of him that is still coaching but he is definitely one of the greatest girls basketball coaches of my generation.  Congrats to coach on your amazing achievements.   Maybe you can get gold ball #9 soon.  

I remember when he first started winning State Championships. I remember trying to tune my radio to Clarkrange games in the mid 80's when they had some EPIC  battles with Rickman. There was a stretch there where it seemed like every single game was a one point battle at the end of regulation.

Conrats to him.

Edited by 85warrior

On 12/10/2019 at 9:14 PM, smalltownguy1966 said:

Would like to say congratulations to Coach Roger's of the Clarkrange Lady Buffaloes on tieing the record for the most wins in the state of Tennessee! 1217 wins, what an accomplishment.

On 12/10/2019 at 10:20 PM, Americal198 said:

Lots of sacrifices. To. Family. Especially. Pure dedication to making a difference for others. Well done.

Congratulations and I bet if Coach Rogers breaks the record tonight at Pickett County he will get a standing ovation from ALL the fans. While I hope it is Coach Roger's next game after Pickett Co that he breaks the record, we all respect this accomplishment that no one else has ever done. Also, Coach Roger's helped to make District 7A, now 6A the best in the state over the decades.

4 hours ago, bobcatfan300 said:

Congratulations and I bet if Coach Rogers breaks the record tonight at Pickett County he will get a standing ovation from ALL the fans. While I hope it is Coach Roger's next game after Pickett Co that he breaks the record, we all respect this accomplishment that no one else has ever done. Also, Coach Roger's helped to make District 7A, now 6A the best in the state over the decades.

I am at the game. No standing ovation or clapping except on the Clarkrange side. Just boos and screaming get off the floor. Guess ALL are not respectful of his accomplishment. Congrats to Coach Rogers!!! Clarkrange LOVES you and we are so very proud of you!!!