Lamar Rogers

smalltownguy1966

No standing ovation,  just boos and screaming get off the floor. People tend to have a sour taste in their mouth when someone else makes history and it's not their school doing it. Just shows how much class sore losers have. I could go on forever but I'm an adult. So congratulations on your milestone Coach Rogers!! 

#clarkrangefanslovesourcoachandourwinningtraditoin.

• Like 1

On 12/12/2019 at 2:11 PM, pioneer42 said:

He is a great coach and has had some really good teams. Him and Jackson County has wore it out!! Clarkrange is always tough and wouldn't suprise me at all if they did win the Gold Ball.

Thank you pioneer42. I would like to commend you for your comments on coacht. I enjoy reading your comments not only because they are informative, but also because you are fair and dont get on here like alot of people do and only brag on your team and only brag on your team's players. You give credit where credit is due and this is not just about the above post. This is across the board. Some act like the rest of the games shouldn't be played cause we already know the state championship winner and they won't give much credit to anyone other than their own. We've all been guilty at times I suppose of saying things on here we shouldn't, but you my friend keep it classy and respectful and represent what I think these boards should be about. Everyone is entitled to their opinion and I'm not trying to offend anyone. Just acknowledging someone who seems unbiased and gives a fair shot to everyone. Good luck to your team going forward. 

On 12/13/2019 at 10:30 PM, smalltownguy1966 said:

No standing ovation,  just boos and screaming get off the floor. People tend to have a sour taste in their mouth when someone else makes history and it's not their school doing it. Just shows how much class sore losers have. I could go on forever but I'm an adult. So congratulations on your milestone Coach Rogers!! 

#clarkrangefanslovesourcoachandourwinningtraditoin.

I'm betting that the Coach, after all those years, has developed quite a thick skin. Deep down, he's probably proud to have given them something about which to boo.

1 hour ago, Ringmaster17 said:

Thank you pioneer42. I would like to commend you for your comments on coacht. I enjoy reading your comments not only because they are informative, but also because you are fair and dont get on here like alot of people do and only brag on your team and only brag on your team's players. You give credit where credit is due and this is not just about the above post. This is across the board. Some act like the rest of the games shouldn't be played cause we already know the state championship winner and they won't give much credit to anyone other than their own. We've all been guilty at times I suppose of saying things on here we shouldn't, but you my friend keep it classy and respectful and represent what I think these boards should be about. Everyone is entitled to their opinion and I'm not trying to offend anyone. Just acknowledging someone who seems unbiased and gives a fair shot to everyone. Good luck to your team going forward. 

Appreciate it. Clarkrange is always tough. I have got to watch them the last couple of years in MBoro at summer camp and at state last year. They are right there with Greenfield and Loretto, IMO.

• 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, coachinhoops said:

It is incomprehensible to imagine 40 years with an average of 29 wins per season.  I don't care what school you root for...This is special...

Wow that is crazy when you think about AVERAGE of 29 wins.  I wonder what his lowest win total was on a season.   Any Buffalo fans want to dig that up for us curious people?

31 minutes ago, LadyCavsFan said:

Wow that is crazy when you think about AVERAGE of 29 wins.  I wonder what his lowest win total was on a season.   Any Buffalo fans want to dig that up for us curious people?

Since 2001-2002 when coach T is showing schedules. Their lowest was 2015-16 season when they went 17-16