Who wins 13 and 14 AA?

RealisticFan45

8 hours ago, Durrrin said:

I've been out of the area for a few years, but I noticed that Obion County is 5-2. How are they looking this year? I know they have dropped off the last couple of years. It would be nice to see them have a strong season. 

Obion is young this year but they do have a first year head coach in Chad Levister.  He is a very good coach and should have them improved as the season goes on. A struggling McKenzie team beat Obion by 3 on Friday. Obion does have some good players and a lot of potential. 

On 12/12/2019 at 10:32 AM, Tigersandcats said:

Scotts Hill could definitely be a player in 14 this year. Should know more about them after I watch em play McNairy Friday night. There schedule so far has been pretty weak imo. But they got a couple of girls that can fill it up. 

I think SH has a case with what they bring back, but lets see what they do when they start playing some better teams. 

1 hour ago, RealisticFan45 said:

I think SH has a case with what they bring back, but lets see what they do when they start playing some better teams. 

It definitely gets tougher from here on. McNairy handled Scotts Hill pretty Good This past Friday night. I think the lady bobcats are gonna be right there fighting for that dis. title.Was shocked SS lost to Chester county. They must really be missing Jelks.