Who wins 13 and 14 AA?

RealisticFan45

On 2/23/2020 at 6:56 PM, SuperFan14A said:

Who ever gets Crockett County will have to play well...They're well coached and the loss to SGC shocked 13AA. No one saw that one coming. Wouldn't expect a performance like that in back to back games. 

Crockett County beats McNairy tonight. A very well-coached team and they usually don't have 2 bad back-to-back games. Not very often. 

9 minutes ago, HawkGuy06 said:

I am wondering how they(Crockett Co.) lost to a very weak South Gibson. Then go and play a decent McNairy team 

Lott was coaching that’s how.  There’s the regular season Lott and the post season one.  Post season one is awful.  2nd or 3rd best player ever at McNairy and they get beat 1st round at home.  Time for y’all to help him retire 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, HawkGuy06 said:

I am wondering how they(Crockett Co.) lost to a very weak South Gibson. Then go and play a decent McNairy team 

Well first of all you got to stop pressing a team before they score 10 pts on layups. That with a mixture of bad passes silly fouls and questionable shots and not stopping the ball on defense spells disaster. Fouled a 3pt shooter 3 times last night. With 4:30 left in game up by 9pts took bad shots three straight possessions early in possession. Which we missed our other post player that was out due to injury as well. Hate to see our season end Especially for our seniors. Tough when you know you’ve played your last game on that court.

1 hour ago, Tigersandcats said:

Well first of all you got to stop pressing a team before they score 10 pts on layups. That with a mixture of bad passes silly fouls and questionable shots and not stopping the ball on defense spells disaster. Fouled a 3pt shooter 3 times last night. With 4:30 left in game up by 9pts took bad shots three straight possessions early in possession. Which we missed our other post player that was out due to injury as well. Hate to see our season end Especially for our seniors. Tough when you know you’ve played your last game on that court.

I was about to tag you & see what actually happened. I knew I would get it honest from you. Thanks for the information. 

Edited by HawkGuy06

6 hours ago, HawkGuy06 said:

Out with the old huh? Lol 

Out with the incapable to win big games.  The coffee is brewing but nobody’s awake To smell it.  He’s been there 40+ years.  Been to state 3 times and only won 2 games there.  
If Randy Roten, Steve Forsythe or even Greg Martin had been coaching the last 20 years they’d of been to state several times and had a gold ball.  Lott can’t get it done.  PERIOD 

Yeah, the McNairy game was a surprised to me as well. I thought them and South Side would win, but eventually Dyersburg (which arguably should've lost last night) and Westview would be the two teams in region. 

I want to say two years ago, a lot of McNairy people wanted him gone, won over 800 games but nothing legit to show for. With KWW now gone, who knows...

30 minutes ago, TryNotToSuck said:

Yeah, the McNairy game was a surprised to me as well. I thought them and South Side would win, but eventually Dyersburg (which arguably should've lost last night) and Westview would be the two teams in region. 

I want to say two years ago, a lot of McNairy people wanted him gone, won over 800 games but nothing legit to show for. With KWW now gone, who knows...

We can only hope