Who wins 13 and 14 AA?

RealisticFan45

25 minutes ago, RealisticFan45 said:

How in the world does 6'2 200lbs, Texas Tech Commit, Miss Basketball Finalist not destroy a Crockett team who has no size or inside presence at all!? What in the world was the game plan or mindset going into this game?

I told y’all years ago the man can’t coach. Record proves he can’t handle the post season.  

1 hour ago, RealisticFan45 said:

How in the world does 6'2 200lbs, Texas Tech Commit, Miss Basketball Finalist not destroy a Crockett team who has no size or inside presence at all!? What in the world was the game plan or mindset going into this game?

Wasn't there, so just a guess... I'd say that your 6'2" 200 pound phenom spent a lot of time playing point and shooting threes, when she should have been posting up and shooting three footers. There was substantial talent on this team... enough guard play to beat South Side's press, talented and athletic wing players, and aside from KWW, the other big can rebound and has some touch on her shot. Both bigs down low and a patient offense should guarantee a decent look every trip up the floor.

2 minutes ago, tradertwo said:

Wasn't there, so just a guess... I'd say that your 6'2" 200 pound phenom spent a lot of time playing point and shooting threes, when she should have been posting up and shooting three footers. There was substantial talent on this team... enough guard play to beat South Side's press, talented and athletic wing players, and aside from KWW, the other big can rebound and has some touch on her shot. Both bigs down low and a patient offense should guarantee a decent look every trip up the floor.

Other big was out due to injury from the SS game. But still should have won

2 hours ago, RealisticFan45 said:

I am wondering the same! Crockett has no size what so ever! Lott failed yet another team! All them wins equals nothing when you can’t win when it matters! Ok coaches win games & great coaches win all year around not just regular season! People say he can coach because he has a lot of wins, well he should have a lot of wins he been there 35 years! No big wins! No State Championship! Not even a State appearance( I don’t believe) so can he coach? Or do he just know got a lot of wins because he been there! Great job 14AA Coach Of The Year! 

14 minutes ago, HawkGuy06 said:

I am wondering the same! Crockett has no size what so ever! Lott failed yet another team! All them wins equals nothing when you can’t win when it matters! Ok coaches win games & great coaches win all year around not just regular season! People say he can coach because he has a lot of wins, well he should have a lot of wins he been there 35 years! No big wins! No State Championship! Not even a State appearance( I don’t believe) so can he coach? Or do he just know got a lot of wins because he been there! Great job 14AA Coach Of The Year! 

Been to state 3 times and not at all in the 2000’s.   won 2 first round games-that’s all.  He can’t coach.  Victories because he’s been there 40+ years and a lot of years weak competition.   He’s failed in post season over and over.  PITIFUL 

Edited by Bobcats83

9 minutes ago, GCPioneer said:

I was told that Khyla scored all of her points in the first half while she was playing on the perimeter... she got put in the post in the second half, was double teamed every time she touched it, team struggled scoring and lost 

Then make the adjustment and put her back outside.  Nothing hard about that.  Just another example of his ineptness 

16 hours ago, Bobcats83 said:

Been to state 3 times and not at all in the 2000’s.   won 2 first round games-that’s all.  He can’t coach.  Victories because he’s been there 40+ years and a lot of years weak competition.   He’s failed in post season over and over.  PITIFUL 

Oh ok I am 32 so I can’t recall any of the 3 lol do you know the years he went? 

4 hours ago, HawkGuy06 said:

Oh ok I am 32 so I can’t recall any of the 3 lol do you know the years he went? 

My records only go back to the 75-76 season. Not sure Lott's 1st year but he was there then. Made 5 appearances at state; 76&77 AAA & 87, 92,93 AA. Made semifinals in 77 & 93. McNairy made 4 straight appearances in the old Large Class, 71-74 but pretty sure that was before Jerry.

McNairy Central came into existence in the fall of 1969 as a girls basketball power in West Tennessee primarily due to the program at closed Ramer High under a HOF coach. In 73-74 defeated mighty Bradley Central in state tourney and lost to mighty Shelbyville by 3 in championship game at Jackson Coliseum (Oman Arena) before large crowds. No explanation for lack of postseason success in recent decades except lack of an elite coach.