Who wins 13 and 14 AA?

RealisticFan45

5 minutes ago, Bkbfan4ever said:

Westview, Dyersburg, McNairy and Southside should advance easily to 2nd round of region.  McNairy has already lost twice to Dyersburg and once to Westview.  I predict an all 13AA final 

where’s region?

Also whatever happened in the regular season is gone! It’s a new season now! 

If Lott takes control of his team and puts Wade Warren in the post, McNairy has the talent to beat anyone, but if he allows her to freelance and shoot threes from 22 feet away, they could be done early. The refs let the game get way too physical in the paint against Scotts Hill, or McNairy would go into regionals no better than #3, and I don't think that they are consistent enough to get to substate as a low seed.

Just from keeping up with scores and knowing the level of coaching in 13AA, there could be no 14AA teams left after round two (maybe one). South Side doesn't have the players that McNairy does, but I'll give them the best shot to break up an all 13AA tournament, especially if the officiating isn't terrible.

3 minutes ago, tradertwo said:

If Lott takes control of his team and puts Wade Warren in the post, McNairy has the talent to beat anyone, but if he allows her to freelance and shoot threes from 22 feet away, they could be done early. The refs let the game get way too physical in the paint against Scotts Hill, or McNairy would go into regionals no better than #3, and I don't think that they are consistent enough to get to substate as a low seed.

Just from keeping up with scores and knowing the level of coaching in 13AA, there could be no 14AA teams left after round two (maybe one). South Side doesn't have the players that McNairy does, but I'll give them the best shot to break up an all 13AA tournament, especially if the officiating isn't terrible.

So you think the refs cost Scotts Hill that game?

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, tradertwo said:

I am putting my team(South Side) against anybody! If we was full strength(which I know injuries are part of the game) we would beat McNairy by 20! Our best player is out with an acl injury! She is a 22 & 12 player as a sophomore, so I am not sure of what you mean “South Side doesn’t have the players that McNairy has”. Lol 

Edited by HawkGuy06

8 minutes ago, HawkGuy06 said:

No way! I was there, SH played probably their best game of the year! McNairy was just the better team! The refs called the game pretty fair both ways! I seen a lot of missed calls both ways! 

That’s what I was thinking I was there as well. The officiating was terrible especially the double foul call. Unreal! Scotts Hill gets by with more illegal screens than anybody I’ve ever seen. Our girls did not play very well in that game. But survived. Looking forward to playing y’all again Monday night. Should be a good one!

9 minutes ago, Tigersandcats said:

That’s what I was thinking I was there as well. The officiating was terrible especially the double foul call. Unreal! Scotts Hill gets by with more illegal screens than anybody I’ve ever seen. Our girls did not play very well in that game. But survived. Looking forward to playing y’all again Monday night. Should be a good one!

Yea I agree the officiating was terrible both ways! Tomorrow can’t come fast enough! The game will be electric! It’s always a good game between us! Look forward to another close one tomorrow! Good luck to all! 

5 hours ago, Bkbfan4ever said:

Westview, Dyersburg, McNairy and Southside should advance easily to 2nd round of region.  McNairy has already lost twice to Dyersburg and once to Westview.  I predict an all 13AA final 

where’s region?

Who ever gets Crockett County will have to play well...They're well coached and the loss to SGC shocked 13AA. No one saw that one coming. Wouldn't expect a performance like that in back to back games. 

25 minutes ago, SuperFan14A said:

Who ever gets Crockett County will have to play well...They're well coached and the loss to SGC shocked 13AA. No one saw that one coming. Wouldn't expect a performance like that in back to back games. 

They lost another guard I think since we played them. Her name is Rinks. They had two big time posts last year and one transferred to Whitehaven I think and the other played against us in the jamboree but tore her ACL right after that. And they are still dangerous. Dyersburg only beat them by five the other night. They about shot us out of the gym when we played them from three point land.