Dream Matchups for 2020 Season

DragonFan12

9 minutes ago, DragonFan12 said:

I think the following games would be fun to see.

Powell vs Alcoa/Catholic/Central

Central vs AE/Powell/Alcoa

West vs Alcoa

Greenback vs AC

AC vs Oak Ridge/Alcoa

Maryville vs Greeneville 

Alcoa vs Catholic 

Alcoa has scrimmaged Catholic, West and Central in the last two years.  They couldn't find room on their schedule, so Alcoa had to travel to 'boro to play Blackman, to Kingsport and up to Kentucky. Be nice to have these local games.

14 minutes ago, sx1234 said:

Powell vs Maryville vs Knox Catholic vs Alcoa vs Knox Central

Basically any combo of those 5. 

Marville plays Alcoa every year. Come on down, it's a fun game with a packed house.

Maryville played Catholic the past two seasons. It was a fun game with a packed house. A little man was hiding in the end zone during the last one. It was odd.

1 minute ago, Red Rebels said:

Marville plays Alcoa every year. Come on down, it's a fun game with a packed house.

Maryville played Catholic the past two seasons. It was a fun game with a packed house. A little man was hiding in the end zone during the last one. It was odd.

That was me!

Yes I'm aware Maryville, Alcoa, and some years Catholic play.   I live between the other two schools I listed and would like to see them jump in that mix. 

Schedules are set for the 2020 season.  Powell and Central do not want any part of Maryville or Alcoa. Central got there chance in the scrimmage at the beginning of season.... Yes it’s a scrimmage and it helped Central. No doubt, but if it’s was early week match up. It would have Been 40+ victory.Both these teams went 0 for back in the old regions early 2000s... 

I would go out on a limb and say both these programs will do Scrimmages and 7 on 7 with Maryville and Alcoa and that’s about it...... Alcoa and Maryville May steal a few if they play during season. 

Hats off to those programs and coaches. We will see what comes around with the new classes, regions, and districts. 

14 minutes ago, Pinocchio007 said:

Schedules are set for the 2020 season.  Powell and Central do not want any part of Maryville or Alcoa. Central got there chance in the scrimmage at the beginning of season.... Yes it’s a scrimmage and it helped Central. No doubt, but if it’s was early week match up. It would have Been 40+ victory.Both these teams went 0 for back in the old regions early 2000s... 

I would go out on a limb and say both these programs will do Scrimmages and 7 on 7 with Maryville and Alcoa and that’s about it...... Alcoa and Maryville May steal a few if they play during season. 

Hats off to those programs and coaches. We will see what comes around with the new classes, regions, and districts. 

When do the new regions start up?