Miss Basketball finalists

dmm88

2 hours ago, 1MustangFan said:

Say like in the fourth quarter of the state semifinals last year when Karly outscored Chloe 11-8, had 2 defensive boards (one when Chloe missed a layup) and blocked a shot? The same state tourney that she was MVP of and had 26 in the championship game?

Yeah, just has to prove she can do it during crunch time. Chloe Moore is good but quit being such a homer. My guess is you know very little about the games Karly “takes over”, how she gets her teammates involved and how she can play four spots instead of just running the point. 

I have seen Chloe do it multiple times and I do see her a lot more. No disrespect to Karly. She is a great player. Head to head in Martin Chloe took the game over. Taking it to the rim, posting up. Loretto is a great team. They play Greenfield really tough. GC had a girl average 18 points in Murfreesboro. So there you go. Keep winning and you will have the opportunity again.

Karly has proven herself against the best players in the country in some of the most competitive games in travel ball in front of 60-70 college coaches... I’m not saying Chloe is better than Karly or Karly is better than Chloe, but what I have seen is Karly dominate in some big time travel basketball games. There’s a reason Karly already has the whole SEC wanting her services.

Edited by GCPioneer

1 hour ago, GCPioneer said:

Karly has proven herself against the best players in the country in some of the most competitive games in travel ball in front of 60-70 college coaches... I’m not saying Chloe is better than Karly or Karly is better than Chloe, but what I have seen is Karly dominate in some big time travel basketball games. There’s a reason Karly already has the whole SEC wanting her services.

I understand that and Karly is a really good player no question. No question she is one of the top sophomores in the country.  I was just giving my opinion on the Greenfield game at Westview this year. Karly got frustrated and Chloe took advantage of it. Senior vs sophomore. I was real disappointed in the way Karlys Dad acted throughout that game, he screamed and hollered at the refs all night. Probably should have got thrown out of the gym. 

1 hour ago, GCPioneer said:

Chloe Moore and Greenfield made the Jonesboro team look like chopped liver today. TN’s Kelly Harper ought to be crawling on her hands and knees to get Chloe Moore. Karly is a great player I agree but Chloe is the girl I would want to have the ball in a last possession last second situation in a heart beat.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, pioneer42 said:

Chloe Moore and Greenfield made the Jonesboro team look like chopped liver today. TN’s Kelly Harper ought to be crawling on her hands and knees to get Chloe Moore. Karly is a great player I agree but Chloe is the girl I would want to have the ball in a last possession last second situation in a heart beat.

You nailed it. Big win today for Greenfield against a very good team.

On 12/27/2019 at 9:33 PM, pioneer42 said:

The Krause kid is starting to grow on me. She is a player and gets very little publicity.

I agree Pioneer42!  Crouse kid does a lot of little things that goes unnoticed.  She really hurt us in the regional semis last year.  Great role player. She can shoot as well.   By the way, just my opinion, Chloe is best player in the state hands down.  Impossible to guard in the open court!

8 hours ago, Dadof2 said:

Jacelyn Stone the point guard for Meigs is one of the best point guard’s in the state regardless of classification, she is fun to watch.

Agree,  she sees the full court and makes the passes.  A hustler on defense and offensive.  If you watch Stone you will be impressed.