Miss Basketball finalists

dmm88

1 hour ago, bleedblackandgold said:

Miss Basketball finalist who can't even get their team past the first round of region?  The award is a joke.  Why even bother? 

Last time I looked it was an individual award. Based on basketball performance as well as academics and character? 

24 minutes ago, Dixiedog23 said:

You know what bleedblackandgold you sit there behind your screen name and take shots at kids. This post is obviously taking a shot at Madison Hayes, who everyone knows is one of the best players in the state if not the best. Not everything revolves around your beloved Bradley Bearettes. You see I have a good relationship with Coach Reuter and have a lot of respect for him, however it is people like you that make it where people don’t like Bradley. You do nothing on here but talk bad about other coaches and other players that aren’t on Bradley. You wanna talk about me or my team, go ahead. But when you start talking about my players then I have to get on here on say something. I would be glad to sit down and have a conversation with you about this if you would like, but everyone on here knows that you will only be known as bleedblackandgold and keep your identity hidden.

Madison Hayes is legit and a very deserving candidate. One incredible player does not a whole team make, and last I checked, basketball is a team effort. It doesn’t mean she is any less impressive at what she does when her team loses. 

Edited by buc1973
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Dixiedog23 said:

You know what bleedblackandgold you sit there behind your screen name and take shots at kids. This post is obviously taking a shot at Madison Hayes, who everyone knows is one of the best players in the state if not the best. Not everything revolves around your beloved Bradley Bearettes. You see I have a good relationship with Coach Reuter and have a lot of respect for him, however it is people like you that make it where people don’t like Bradley. You do nothing on here but talk bad about other coaches and other players that aren’t on Bradley. You wanna talk about me or my team, go ahead. But when you start talking about my players then I have to get on here on say something. I would be glad to sit down and have a conversation with you about this if you would like, but everyone on here knows that you will only be known as bleedblackandgold and keep your identity hidden.

I agree with you Dixiedog23! I can’t think of a better player I have seen the last couple of years than M.H. 

Edited by FootballFan51
  • Upvote 1

8 hours ago, bleedblackandgold said:

Miss Basketball finalist who can't even get their team past the first round of region?  The award is a joke.  Why even bother? 

Madison is not only one of the best players in the state, but one of the best in the country... and a phenomenal kid on top of that...

She was Miss Basketball last year and will be again this year.

• Upvote 1

59 minutes ago, bleedblackandgold said:

Basketball isn't a individual sport.  And I wasn't referring to one player.  Madison Hayes is not the only nominee whose season is over.  

I never mentioned a name. Yes it's a team sport where tons of individual awards are given out. All district, district MVP and all region awards. This continues all the way through the state tournament. 

1 minute ago, UTRok said:

I never mentioned a name. Yes it's a team sport where tons of individual awards are given out. All district, district MVP and all region awards. This continues all the way through the state tournament. 

Agreed.  But MISS BASKETBALL is a big award.  It should be brought into consideration how you impact your team.  Just my opinion.  

1 minute ago, bleedblackandgold said:

Agreed.  But MISS BASKETBALL is a big award.  It should be brought into consideration how you impact your team.  Just my opinion.  

So take the individual your talking about off of her team what would the impact be?

• Like 1

23 hours ago, UTRok said:

So take the individual your talking about off of her team what would the impact be?

Even with her on the team- they don't get out of region. How many finalists are still playing?  I don't like individual awards anyway, but IN MY OPINION the finalists should be able to lead their team to state.  If they worried more about team stats and not individual stats their team would still be playing.  I guess that's why their seasons are over and the real team players are still playing.

33 minutes ago, bleedblackandgold said:

Even with her on the team- they don't get out of region. How many finalists are still playing?  I don't like individual awards anyway, but IN MY OPINION the finalists should be able to lead their team to state.  If they worried more about team stats and not individual stats their team would still be playing.  I guess that's why their seasons are over and the real team players are still playing.

Since you consistently want to bad mouth players that are not on the Bradley team, I believe we have come to the point that you should have a direct conversation with me about it, seeing how my player is the one we know you are talking about. You know exactly who I am, so you know how to reach me at any time. Send me an email or call me at the school, you don’t even have to do it on here, that way we can keep your identity hidden. I can’t wait to hear from you so we can discuss this.