Class 2A: Decade State Champions

Goldenpride

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Announcements

• Recent Posts

• Lots of 7th grade redshirttin' going on these days.  
    • My favorite game of the 1980'S, that's why I remember it so well.
    • Why would the tax payers be responsible for paying for only a coach? In recent years with all the theft from various programs in schools from different programs with booster clubs (not just sports) the State of TN has made alot of rules surrounding booster clubs and how they handle money.  I have two documents to review, 1 is 40 pages from the state comptroller and the other is 37 pages from my district, so I can consider starting a booster club for my middle school program. It has been too much trouble in the past for the other coaches.  There is no way there needs to be an adult in the school building for 7 hours a day with no responsibilities except coaching. 
    • The only thing that was said at half time of the 45-0 game was Coach Story, he said: "I know y'all have been out there a lot, but kick-off team, y'all need to get down there faster!" Then he and the other coaches proceeded to go into the coaches office and we all went nuts!  It was the only time I can ever remember coaches not saying anything at half time. Definitely a great memory!!!