D2 AA

reaction

CPA will be a major factor next year.  Lots of youth on that team.

BGA will look different next year in year 2 under Jonas Rodriguez.  A lot of young OL and DL played this year, but has to replace his QB and playmakers.  Look for them to develop a much more physical style of play.

Lausanne and ECS will still be a factor out of the West.  Lausanne QB and RB both sophomores and will only improve.  ECS returns a lot of OL and DL that played a lot this year, so will continue to be a very physical team to deal with.  Losing Mr Football winner, but have another year of Mr Football runner up.

I really dont know a lot about the East side of the state, so can't comment at all on that.

middle and east top 2 still a different brand of FB......not enuff meat in the trenches of the east to challenge next year...and no 3/4 star skill players in line to make up the slack in the east either

...the Irish's well has run dry for the moment and the catholic system just ant made for this new D2 make-up.....just look at the D-3 Catholics.......Catholic North, FR, JPJ and CB......and Catholic North was supposed to b the cats meow in its first season up there with the Bluebloods......and they were supposed to have the best line in FB...NOT.......and they all gone....

Booger just sayin:shock:

Grace returns most of the starters on both sides of the ball. A couple of big WR’s and DE’s to replace, but the core will return. CCS and Boyd should be in contention for the East Region title. Webb will reload and we’ll see what they can do in their final year in DII-AA, as it is today. New classification after this year with rumblings of going back to 2 classes in DII will change the landscape. I know Grace will be A if they drop a class.

On 12/26/2019 at 11:15 AM, gcapride said:

Grace returns most of the starters on both sides of the ball. A couple of big WR’s and DE’s to replace, but the core will return. CCS and Boyd should be in contention for the East Region title. Webb will reload and we’ll see what they can do in their final year in DII-AA, as it is today. New classification after this year with rumblings of going back to 2 classes in DII will change the landscape. I know Grace will be A if they drop a class.

I haven’t heard any traction on making it two classes? The traction I’ve heard is going to three classes across all sports. Where are you getting that info?

3 hours ago, MichaelMyers76 said:

Playerscoach, the travel involved with 3 classes across the board would be unbelievable. Not to mention the scheduling nightmare. Basketball and baseball teams with 8 district games and then  trying to fill a schedule when no D1 schools will play you.

But in all the other sports they are already playing D1 schools. The travel would be an issue though.

On 12/26/2019 at 12:15 PM, gcapride said:

hey gcapride do you have any game film from 2012 by any chance? im looking for the cak vs grace game from the 2012 season.

4 hours ago, PurplePanther said:

I’ve heard Dilfer’s group making the jump....haven’t heard of any other schools.  Who are y’all hearing?

CCS is in position to move up in a year or so....just need the talent to catch up to them. Same with Webb and CPA....both are getting closer and closer to the limit and one change to it could result in them moving up too.

• Upvote 1