• Watermelon
  • Strawberry
  • Maroon
  • Orange
  • Gold
  • Emerald
  • Chocolate
  • Charcoal

Welcome to the upgraded message boards!  Please note: if you have been using a username to sign in that is different than the handle (display name) displayed on the boards, you must now sign in with either your handle (display name) or the email address associated with your account.  If you don't know what this means, then it probably doesn't affect you!

UCSportsFan

Sonic Shootout

8 minutes ago, UCSportsFan said:

Someone please post a schedule for both the boys and girls. 

Thanks in Advance!  

Hey there Mr G. I would type it out here, but to avoid all of that you can go to sparta live and view it. Go Warriors and Warriorettes !!!

19 hours ago, 85warrior said:

Hey there Mr G. I would type it out here, but to avoid all of that you can go to sparta live and view it. Go Warriors and Warriorettes !!!

The “GOAT” Bill F gave me the schedule last night. Much appreciated though!

4 hours ago, LadyCavsFan said:

Anyone got a bracket?  Or do you know which teams are on each side of the bracket?

Clarkrange is in the toughest bracket with , Rhea County and Macon. With Clarkrange and Macon playing tomorrow.  White County host so they play no competition till Saturday. 

2 hours ago, smalltownguy1966 said:

Clarkrange is in the toughest bracket with , Rhea County and Macon. With Clarkrange and Macon playing tomorrow.  White County host so they play no competition till Saturday. 

same tourney every year, wc plus nobody until the second or third day if that.  typical md 

10 hours ago, EagleOldEyes said:

same tourney every year, wc plus nobody until the second or third day if that.  typical md 

That’s exactly what I figured.   The don’t face anyone until finals.  The other bracket however would be worth the admission.   

11 hours ago, EagleOldEyes said:

That's the way it works in all small tournaments. Every host team does this.