Tennessee Vols 2020 Recruiting Class

PatriotNation

On 12/18/2019 at 8:33 PM, PatriotsNation said:

Been a very eventful day for the Vols! Very solid class so far with a couple of big names still on the radar! I like the guys Pruitt has brought in. Seems like the future is bright. 

As long as their in the SEC and playing UF,UGA,LSU and Bama it want matter who they get!! 

4 hours ago, DBturningitAROUND said:

As long as their in the SEC and playing UF,UGA,LSU and Bama it want matter who they get!! 

Could have been said the past decade but you obviously have no clue about some of the talent being brought in to Tennessee the last 2 years. We will compete with FL and GA this next season. Check out the stud Harrison Bailey who just played tonight 14/18 410 Yards 6 TDs in the 1st half! Lol kid is ridiculously good not counting Eric Grey who is about to unleash on folks next year. Future is bright and in the best hands under Coach Pruitt than it has been in YEARS! Also you do realize if it wasnt for a couple of stupid plays at the beginning of the year that this team would be 9-3 with a chance at a 10 win season come January 2nd lol. Yeah we are on the right track and I cant wait to shock some folks in the very near future! Anyways Merry Christmas to everyone and as always GBO!!

1 hour ago, thegreatwhite1 said:

Great class!! Good enough to be the 7th best... in the conference

Just because a team is "7th" best in their conference in recruiting doesnt mean they will be 7th best on the field. Tennessee is finally on the right track and if we can get one big year under our belt the recruiting will take off. 

Edited by PatriotsNation

5 hours ago, PatriotsNation said:

Just because a team is "7th" best in their conference in recruiting doesnt mean they will be 7th best on the field. Tennessee is finally on the right track and if we can get one big year under our belt the recruiting will take off. 

They are on the right track, but I'm not sold yet. They still have a ways to go to catch the likes of Bama, UGA, LSU, UF, etc. If they can develop a QB, that would be huge.

4 hours ago, PatriotsNation said:

Oh absolutely not on their level yet. But we are trending the right way I believe finally. 

They've got to prove it to me on the field before I'll believe it. They've not been in that conversation in over a decade, and I don't think 2020 will be any different. They are a 7-8 win team next year, which is another step in the right direction. But if anyone thinks that we are suddenly going to see 1998 all over again, that's just not going to happen in this era of the SEC. The league is a LOT more top heavy than it was two decades ago.

1 hour ago, osunut2 said:

They've got to prove it to me on the field before I'll believe it. They've not been in that conversation in over a decade, and I don't think 2020 will be any different. They are a 7-8 win team next year, which is another step in the right direction. But if anyone thinks that we are suddenly going to see 1998 all over again, that's just not going to happen in this era of the SEC. The league is a LOT more top heavy than it was two decades ago.

Lol nobody said it was 98. Based on the schedule I could see a 8 to 9 win season though. The main problem in the past decade has been a lot of undisaplined players and very poor coaching. Of course we had some good players along the way but majority just wasnt all that good. You can see the young guys are some of the best already that we have seen in a while. After being trash for most of the decade man I will take an 8 win season. Heck might get that this year 

Edited by PatriotsNation