2020 Anderson County Football

olhickory

Heard Terry Colstom from gunslinger is gonna be leading these dragons this fall. If so I am sure tim parrot will be proud.   I love the guy. Listen we all make mistakes.  Granted some worse than others.   But watching him coach my kid in gunslinger Classic this weekend was awesome! AC will definitely be under pressure to perform 

• 4 weeks later...
On 6/22/2020 at 11:17 AM, olhickory said:

don johnson comes in from Miami throwing barbs.  Our kids like to work, and I can't fault them or their parents for that.   I am just cheering my team and our kids on here on this thread, not tearing down anyone's team, just reporting what I see.  Too bad trolls like you have negative things to say.  Here's an idea, go to your teams thread and say something good about those kids instead of being on my thread for our fans. If you don't like Anderson County, stay off the thread.  

Good Job olhickory! Great updates. Just started back on coacht. Everything you said was the absolute truth, except its Fox News that's is fake news. But anyone could have missed that one. Good Luck to the Mavs!

As always Go Mavs!

Edited by Mavericksinflight

• 2 weeks later...