Murry Christmas frum Tietull Town

STARSNBARS

6 minutes ago, MidTennFootball said:

Well not all of us can have a name as dumb as Mallard Creek

That's right,You ought to talk some of youre lil Maryville or lil Alcoa fans into getting their AD's and Coaches to call and set up a match up with them so they could put the beat down on ole Mallard Creek!!!!..I would say you get youre AD and coach to set one up.But ive never heard of yall until I seen your nationally rank was 656 and you was shut out 13-0 to lil Maryville...LOL,hahahahahahahahahahaha...:lol::roflol:Yall aint anybody!!

Edited by DBturningitAROUND
spelling

Just now, DBturningitAROUND said:

That's right,You ought to talk some of youre lil Maryville or lil Alcoa fans into getting their AD's and Coaches to call and set up a match up with them so they could put the beat down on ole Mallard Creek!!!!..I would say you get youre AD and coach to set one up.But ive never heard of yall until I seen your nationally rank was 656 and you was shut out 13-0 to lil Maryville...LOL,hahahahahahahahahahaha...:lol::roflol:

I guess you missed Oakland putting the mercy rule on Maryville last year. We sure got more history than Duck Creek. Your obsession with Blount County is a little unhealthy, maybe you should see a doctor

1 minute ago, MidTennFootball said:

There's 4 Gold and 3 Silver that says otherwise

I wasn't talking about those.Im not aleast bit concerned with youre Oakland team.To be honest I don't know anything about them.And the fact that I don't tells me yall most not be that good.Problay wins a lot of games vs scrub teams and then choke when you play lil Maryville...Sounds about right.

14 minutes ago, DBturningitAROUND said:

I wasn't talking about those.Im not aleast bit concerned with youre Oakland team.To be honest I don't know anything about them.And the fact that I don't tells me yall most not be that good.Problay wins a lot of games vs scrub teams and then choke when you play lil Maryville...Sounds about right.

Yup, wins in 2016, 2017 & 2018 v. Maryville sure sounds like choking. Go back to NC little league ball