12-AA

ecu

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I saw Community play against Eagleville and Shelbyville and you can tell these kids have played together for a while. They are very well coached and disciplined and pretty good at what they do. Their size for this area is pretty impressive. I think what may set them apart is how many they play and there isn't a lot of drop off with kids coming off the bench. I saw Forrest against Cascade and I think the new coach will get them going. Central Magnet is always well coached and will get better and Giles may have overall the best athletes in the district along with Marshall and for sure Nolensville. Some really good coaches in this district so I bet this will be a tight race once district play begins. Anyone know where the tournament is this time? 

Community will not lose a game in district. Giles has one of their worst teams in years. Forrest  is still very weak. Marshall lost a lot and will struggle. CM is very average. Nolensville lost a lot as well but should be able to  find enough to compete well. Biggest question is can Community make it to state.

On 12/26/2019 at 7:14 PM, ecu said:

Community will not lose a game in district. Giles has one of their worst teams in years. Forrest  is still very weak. Marshall lost a lot and will struggle. CM is very average. Nolensville lost a lot as well but should be able to  find enough to compete well. Biggest question is can Community make it to state.

Loss may be good for Community in long run.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 2/1/2020 at 6:35 AM, ecu said:

Community blasts Marshall with 101 !

I was at this one and Community was hitting on all cylinders. They only pressed for a few minutes in the first half. The game was decently close in the first quarter but Community bench was just too much as was their size and speed. They have one player that comes off the bench that can really shoot it well! The Pride kid is as good as I have seen around here. Was surprised some to see Giles beat Nolensville even though I believe that game was close at Nolensville. I saw Marshall and Giles earlier was a good game. I think for tournament  it’s all about matchups and any of these teams can get hot. Also watch out for Magnet I saw where they played Community well and beat Forrest Tuesday they are getting better. Will be a fun district tournament.