William Blount 2020

Governm

8 hours ago, FightOnForWilliamBlount91 said:

Does it hurt losing good players every year? Of course it does. It would hurt any team. Was that a sincere question or are you just stirring the pot?

Of course it was sincere,I have no reason to stir nothing.I heard it at work that the two boys were at practice.But I also heard you all had another back just as good too.So I was just asking a question.Didnt mean to upset you but the topic is WB 2020.With my job I don't get to see a whole lot of games but work with a guy with a boy on the team.I heard the Franklin kid had family down there and that he was a very good player.Greenback should have a good line and with a game breaking back may be able to compete for a chance to go back to TTU.

Edited by Jim1972

14 hours ago, Jim1972 said:

Of course it was sincere,I have no reason to stir nothing.I heard it at work that the two boys were at practice.But I also heard you all had another back just as good too.So I was just asking a question.Didnt mean to upset you but the topic is WB 2020.With my job I don't get to see a whole lot of games but work with a guy with a boy on the team.I heard the Franklin kid had family down there and that he was a very good player.Greenback should have a good line and with a game breaking back may be able to compete for a chance to go back to TTU.

Sorry to jump on you, but there are a lot of people who post on here that like to stir the pot and post negativity about WB losing players. There have been a lot of rumors and most of them aren't true. 

Last year people on here made it out like the sky was falling, everyone was leaving, and we wouldn't even be able to field a team. Well, we just had our best team in over a decade last year. 

I just don't understand why so many people from schools like Maryville, Alcoa, and Greenback want to see WB fail and enjoy the negativity. It is just very bizarre to me. People should be grateful for all your success and the good times and stay humble. Nothing good lasts forever.

Edited by FightOnForWilliamBlount91

• 5 weeks later...
10 hours ago, BarneySox2007 said:

Been hearing Greenback poached another player from William Blount this year and all the natives are pretty mad.

Kid wanted to come to GB freshman year and lived just over the line and Admin wouldnt let him in.Lived with Grandma and sadly grandma passed away this past week.His next of kin lived in Greenback and has guardianship.I wouldnt call it poached but I do know he wasnt planning on playing for WB again regardless what happened.The SAGA continues on WB drive!Blame us because you have a mess over there.SMH.

I do think they need to be more worried about what's going on over there before the try to figure out what's going on here!

91 were you the one hiding in the weeds with the video camera??LOL.We have drones flying over so you and them Pirates wont steal our secrets.:roflolk:

Edited by orngnblk
  • Like 1

Heard Mike Casteel got a call from somebody in charge at WB that Greenback has reach their limit on poaching. What we have here would be a great rivalry football game. Don't matter that one is in 1A and the other is 6A, what a great game that would be for all the fans to see.  Just think how many hot dogs Woody's would sell before a game like that.  What about it guys.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, BarneySox2007 said:

Heard Mike Casteel got a call from somebody in charge at WB that Greenback has reach their limit on poaching. What we have here would be a great rivalry football game. Don't matter that one is in 1A and the other is 6A, what a great game that would be for all the fans to see.  Just think how many hot dogs Woody's would sell before a game like that.  What about it guys.

Would be a no win situation for William Blount. They beat Greenback and everyone says well you were supposed to. They are 1A and you are 6A. You lose and you fall further into the abyss. Even more WB kids would want to jump ship. 

30 minutes ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

Would be a no win situation for William Blount. They beat Greenback and everyone says well you were supposed to. They are 1A and you are 6A. You lose and you fall further into the abyss. Even more WB kids would want to jump ship. 

William Blount would beat Greenback rather handily in a 4 quarter game.