Maryville Christmas Tournament

rebelwoman87

Alcoa vs Maryville tomorrow night. This game should be closer than last years games. Alcoa is a lot more talented than last year and the coach has done some good things. However the point guard play needs to be settled. We have one true point guard and the last 3 games he has not started and we have feel behind early the last 3 games. We are 1-2 the last 3 so only time will tell. I expect a packed house and if we play up to our potential it will be a dandy. See you Maryville folks tomorrow night. 

7 hours ago, Springbrookrat said:

Alcoa vs Maryville tomorrow night. This game should be closer than last years games. Alcoa is a lot more talented than last year and the coach has done some good things. However the point guard play needs to be settled. We have one true point guard and the last 3 games he has not started and we have feel behind early the last 3 games. We are 1-2 the last 3 so only time will tell. I expect a packed house and if we play up to our potential it will be a dandy. See you Maryville folks tomorrow night. 

Looking forward to the game. I agree, it should be SRO.  Come by and say hello. It would be nice to meet you.  

5 hours ago, rebelwoman87 said:

Looking forward to the game. I agree, it should be SRO.  Come by and say hello. It would be nice to meet you.  

Lol! I like to stay a little behind the scenes because I can be too honest sometimes. If you know what I mean. I'm pretty sure I know who you are and good luck to your son tonight. However not to much luck because I do want my Tornadoes to get the W. 

58 minutes ago, Springbrookrat said:

Lol! I like to stay a little behind the scenes because I can be too honest sometimes. If you know what I mean. I'm pretty sure I know who you are and good luck to your son tonight. However not to much luck because I do want my Tornadoes to get the W. 

You don’t know me then. My son is a JR at Maryville College lol