Rankings

Indysportsfan

12 minutes ago, Bump11 said:

on that note...how in the world is justin bradford not ranked? he should be top 3 at 113

You have now upset the Gods of TN wrestling. Watch out for them to speak soon. How dare you question the ranking system that has been created (joking) but beware they ARE watching and ready to Speak.. 

14 hours ago, FargoStrut said:

Dont worry Bump. He will be, especially if he keeps wrestling like he did in the finals of the Bradley tournament and at the Blackhorse. Most likely an oversight by Big Hammbone. 

he’s been rolling. beating Thomas and Dindl is no easy task. but to do it the way he did...33-0 combined. he teched them both to zero. that’s crazy. he should slot in right behind borders and calvin. maybe even ahead of calvin based on body of work. 

1 hour ago, Bump11 said:

he’s been rolling. beating Thomas and Dindl is no easy task. but to do it the way he did...33-0 combined. he teched them both to zero. that’s crazy. he should slot in right behind borders and calvin. maybe even ahead of calvin based on body of work. 

Personally I'd have it,

1. Hunter Borders (Wilson Central)
2. Chris Calvin (McGavock)
3. Justin Bradford (Blackman)
4. Glenn O’Daniel (Bradley)
5. Kolin Koss (Bartlett)
6. Tenario Thomas (East Hamilton)

The two ahead of him are state finalists one being a champ and if he hasnt wrestled them I think its hard to put him ahead of them based off results so far. But that's just me

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Ummmno said:

Personally I'd have it,

1. Hunter Borders (Wilson Central)
2. Chris Calvin (McGavock)
3. Justin Bradford (Blackman)
4. Glenn O’Daniel (Bradley)
5. Kolin Koss (Bartlett)
6. Tenario Thomas (East Hamilton)

The two ahead of him are state finalists one being a champ and if he hasnt wrestled them I think its hard to put him ahead of them based off results so far. But that's just me

I’m curious how Glenn Odaniel keeps coming up in rankings whenever he Quit the team a 2-3 weeks ago

Edited by fooseball95