Mairvul Footbawl 2020 (offishual thred)

STARSNBARS

Mike Molder and Lee Teat will discuss the 25 biggest games in the State Thursday Night at 6pm (Central) as we do every week.   In addition, we've got an excellent group of Coaches lined up to discuss huge region games each will face this upcoming Friday!  Here are the Coaches and times they'll join us this week:

6:30 PM - Maryville Head Coach Derek Hunt

6:45 PM - Watertown Head Coach Gavin Webster

7:00 PM - Marshall County Head Coach Thomas Osteen

7:15 PM - Covington Head Coach JR Kirby

I hope you'll make plans to join us each week and as always, we'd appreciate you subscribing to our YouTube Channel if you have not yet done so.  Here is a direct link to this weeks show.   You can navigate there now and hit the "set reminder" button to get notified when the show goes live:

Friday Main Event Week Three Stream

• 3 weeks later...
On 9/21/2020 at 7:30 PM, REBELRON said:

Just heard that a former Maryville legend passed away. Troy Bowman was a standout fullback on the 1970 State Title team. RIP Troy.

Hate this. Troy was an ultimate gentleman.  Always nice and kind.  He was a heck of a football player 1970 - 1972 at FB and MLB.  Troy will be missed! RIP Troy Bowman!

• Like 2

2 hours ago, OldRebel2 said:

Hate this. Troy was an ultimate gentleman.  Always nice and kind.  He was a heck of a football player 1970 - 1972 at FB and MLB.  Troy will be missed! RIP Troy Bowman!

This means a lot coming from you being apart of those teams and being a classmate of one of the finest men I know and represented Maryville well. I haven't felt well since I heard this knowing I passed by his house last Thursday Night and waved at him while he was setting out on the front porch. I was in a time crunch trying to get somewhere on time because I really wanted to go back around the block and stop and speak. RIP Troy.

• Like 2

On 8/31/2020 at 9:03 PM, FridayMainEvent said:

Mike Molder and Lee Teat will discuss the 25 biggest games in the State Thursday Night at 6pm (Central) as we do every week.   In addition, we've got an excellent group of Coaches lined up to discuss huge region games each will face this upcoming Friday!  Here are the Coaches and times they'll join us this week:

6:30 PM - Maryville Head Coach Derek Hunt

6:45 PM - Watertown Head Coach Gavin Webster

7:00 PM - Marshall County Head Coach Thomas Osteen

7:15 PM - Covington Head Coach JR Kirby

I hope you'll make plans to join us each week and as always, we'd appreciate you subscribing to our YouTube Channel if you have not yet done so.  Here is a direct link to this weeks show.   You can navigate there now and hit the "set reminder" button to get notified when the show goes live:

Friday Main Event Week Three Stream

Are these times CENTRAL? 

1 hour ago, Red Rebels said:

Are these times CENTRAL? 

Spoken like a true Red Rebel....:roflol:    Did you miss the (central) part of the post above??    Just messin with ya man... (kinda)...:roflolk:

It's your lucky day though, that post was from a few weeks back and the link should take you back to that show.   It would be as if you were watching it LIVE.   Hunt would begin around the 30 minute mark.  

Edited by FridayMainEvent

3 hours ago, FridayMainEvent said:

Spoken like a true Red Rebel....:roflol:    Did you miss the (central) part of the post above??    Just messin with ya man... (kinda)...:roflolk:

It's your lucky day though, that post was from a few weeks back and the link should take you back to that show.   It would be as if you were watching it LIVE.   Hunt would begin around the 30 minute mark.  

I was there live for that one. I thought it was a new one. Have him on again.