Gibson County at TCA

Intense

Rematch of last years district championship.  GC is so well coached and disciplined.  Should be a great game in front of a big crowd.  TCA is playing well.  TCA has a lot of weapons.  Pagoaga vs Hart will be a great matchup inside.  Can’t ever count GC out.  I watched them come back from a 17 pt halftime deficit against a really good USJ team on Monday.  That was a fantastic win!    

5 minutes ago, Intense said:

Rematch of last years district championship.  GC is so well coached and disciplined.  Should be a great game in front of a big crowd.  TCA is playing well.  TCA has a lot of weapons.  Pagoaga vs Hart will be a great matchup inside.  Can’t ever count GC out.  I watched them come back from a 17 pt halftime deficit against a really good USJ team on Monday.  That was a fantastic win!    

Hopefully we can play you guys tough. Going to be another big challenge for us. Yow are still my pick to win it all in the private sector. USJ is a good team and may split with you guys or play you tough but I still think yow are the better team. I know yow have had a post that was hurt that is a good player. I feel like we will play hard as always but I think you guys are the favorite here. 

35 minutes ago, RealisticFan45 said:

I hate that I will miss this. Madison Hart is one of my favorite players in the area. I expect her to have a good game inside. If #4 from GC gets hot TCA may be in trouble. Its hard to pick a winner because I know how hard GC plays. Lets see how it turns out. I hope someone is tweeting or posting updates here

They been faceguarding number 4 a lot and  not leaving her to help. All of our guards have been playing well and have been attacking a lot to her side which opens things up some. It is going to be an intense game for sure. We have to play better than we did against USJ to win. 

21 hours ago, RealisticFan45 said:

I hate that I will miss this. Madison Hart is one of my favorite players in the area. I expect her to have a good game inside. If #4 from GC gets hot TCA may be in trouble. Its hard to pick a winner because I know how hard GC plays. Lets see how it turns out. I hope someone is tweeting or posting updates here

Hart will be the best post player we have faced this year.  She is very skilled!  We can’t put GC on the FT line either.  I think they shoot 105% from the line! Ha

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, Intense said:

Hart will be the best post player we have faced this year.  She is very skilled!  We can’t put GC on the FT line either.  I think they shoot 105% from the line! Ha

She is a beast and I predict will be a Miss Basketball nominee soon. The team that handles the ball well and rebounds will win the game, IMO. We will have to play our best game to win the game. TCA is loaded. Sally and Alyssa both have improved their game a lot. Macy and the posts are all really good too. TCA has quality depth. Will be a big challenge.

14 hours ago, LadyCavsFan said:

A bit off topic but I saw this article on the front page of ESPN this week.  The article had the photo of Macy and Olivia with their mom.  ok it’s a lot off topic...

https://www.espn.com/womens-college-basketball/story/_/id/28404955/acl-injuries-remain-painful-constant-women-basketball

Great article on a good family

23 minutes ago, Greenfieldfan said:

Gibson County will find a way to win this game. TCA should be favored at home but I’ll take Gibson County in a barn burner. GC is improving as the season goes on. They are on pace to be back in Murfreesboro. Don’t bet against them. 

Thanks for the vote of confidence. TCA has beat us a lot in our gym and we have beat them a lot in theirs. Very weird deal. Greenfieldfan yow have made a lot of real good teams look bad this year. TCA and GC are both better than we played yow. TCA took you to the wire last year and they beat a real good Crockett County team by 40 ish. We have to handle the ball well and rebound well and we will have a chance. If we do either of these bad we lose by double digits, IMO. 

45 minutes ago, Greenfieldfan said:

Gibson County will find a way to win this game. TCA should be favored at home but I’ll take Gibson County in a barn burner. GC is improving as the season goes on. They are on pace to be back in Murfreesboro. Don’t bet against them. 

I assure you TCA is not overlooking GC.  TCA could easily lose this game if they do not pay attention to details.  GC is so good at details which is a result of great coaching.  I think TCA wins this game by 10.  Will be a fun game to watch.