Gibson County at TCA

Intense

9 minutes ago, Youknowitstru88 said:

Exactly.  I would suggest if they have an issue with the coaches they go discuss with the coaches instead of trying to create a new account and make it look like a greenfield fan.  Wilkins wins a state championship last year but now pioneer42 is bashing him 

Pioneer42 not bashing anyone. I see him and talk to him pretty regular. i haven’t posted any thing that I wouldn’t say to his face. Think his team needs to start playing with one another instead of against each other because that is exactly what is happening. If he or any one else gets mad at that statement so be it. I heard him comment the same comment on the sideline Sat. Night. Coach Wilkins is a great person and coach. He and I get along very well and I will always try to help him and this program as long as I am able.

11 hours ago, GCPioneer said:

The interesting part is that all of the players on the team need each other on the court... there's not one player on this team that is capable of winning a game by themselves, I can assure you of that! Know your role on the team!

Amen. I know one that is trained to be a team player and be a team person. No one person is a team. If there are plays to be made and she is deliberately and intentionally looking at the player or players and going the other way and creating harm I would expect her to turn in her jersey immediately. Same way with respecting the coach. No one player is bigger than the program and can all be replaced in a heartbeat especially at GC. If a player or players are being toxic or being a conspiracist it should not be tolerated. And believe me players that are toxic are known because they are constantly talking to other players and people. Players think they are slick and fans and coaches can’t see through things. I know a lot of what is going on and I have kept my mouth shut but I have seen enough and have gotten way too much money and time invested in to watch this. Word is the coaches have seen enough too and are taking action. This town and fans deserve better than a bunch of jealousy and toxicity. GC, prove to me I am wrong on the floor and be a TEAM.

Edited by pioneer42

Wow.... Gibson County has NEVER had this problem before with girl's basketball until now. The reason the girl's basketball program has been successful for decades is because of kids, players, and parents that are bought into the system... not a parent trying to control every move that the coach makes, that's toxic... The guy knows how to win basketball games. We should probably stop pointing the finger at whose fault it is. No one is out here making big conspiracies about who should pass the ball to who. The only thing that most of us are worried about is winning.

Edited by GCPioneer

6 hours ago, GCPioneer said:

Wow.... Gibson County has NEVER had this problem before with girl's basketball until now. The reason the girl's basketball program has been successful for decades is because of kids, players, and parents that are bought into the system... not a parent trying to control every move that the coach makes, that's toxic... The guy knows how to win basketball games. We should probably stop pointing the finger at whose fault it is. No one is out here making big conspiracies about who should pass the ball to who. The only thing that most of us are worried about is winning.

Do you watch the games? Obviously there are two players not in the click. Your not going to win avoiding your two best scorers. Obviously I know too much and am sick of the jealous locker room outside of the coach. It needs to stop.  Nothing to do with the coach. Bottom line is two of their best players are getting overlooked all the time. And that is a “FACT”. 

Edited by pioneer42

On 1/4/2020 at 9:21 PM, GCPioneer said:

I'm not real sure I've ever seen a Gibson County team like this one.... we've got plenty of talent, but half of the seems disinterested and plays with no sense of urgency. We have seniors, but who is the leader? Someone has to step up......... soon.............

Who do you think is in charge of seniors? “Half of their players disinterested”...These comments above are indirect shots at the coach. I am not saying another word about this subject. Whatever happens happens. 

20 minutes ago, pioneer42 said:

Who do you think is in charge of seniors? “Half of their players disinterested”...These comments above are indirect shots at the coach. I am not saying another word about this subject. Whatever happens happens. 

It’s not a shot at the coach when the kids look like they have no interest in playing, and it’s not due to lack of motivation....

I support coaches that I know are doing things right...

Edited by GCPioneer

39 minutes ago, GCPioneer said:

It’s not a shot at the coach when the kids look like they have no interest in playing, and it’s not due to lack of motivation....

I support coaches that I know are doing things right...

I agree brother. Coach Wilkins is a good guy and I will do what I can for him always. Just don’t want to go out like this. Hopefully we can bounce back.

Edited by pioneer42

What the heck. I go Away because people have hurt feelings because people can’t handle opinions. But this is a thread on TCA vs GCA and now it is a moaning and gripping about the coaching or the best players not getting the touches. Heck sounds like the football threads. Good grief. Suck it up. Support your coach, you know the one who lead you to the title last year. Trust the system and sit the ones who do not buy in. Heck y’all will blame the privates next. Hahahahaahahaha. 

14 minutes ago, BigEdMo said:

What the heck. I go Away because people have hurt feelings because people can’t handle opinions. But this is a thread on TCA vs GCA and now it is a moaning and gripping about the coaching or the best players not getting the touches. Heck sounds like the football threads. Good grief. Suck it up. Support your coach, you know the one who lead you to the title last year. Trust the system and sit the ones who do not buy in. Heck y’all will blame the privates next. Hahahahaahahaha. 

Coaches are not happy either. We are on the same page.  Alyssa Goehring has turned her game to another level. I picked up on that real quick this summer. She is a good kid. Proud of her and TCA. Hopefully TCA’s and our games are on different nights especially when tournaments start. You guys have been my pick all summer.