RESPECT or Notoriety! Why worthy schools, coaches and players don't get any!?

RealisticFan45

6 hours ago, bleedblackandgold said:

I honestly just think that the disrespect and hate for the program is uncalled for. Those girls and coaches work harder than some college teams year round. They don’t just wake up and win games. Year after year they have a winning program. The Cleveland boys were ranked #1 in the AP poll this week just like the Bearettes. They were the number 1 pick in the district. They are beating teams by 50. No one is throwing them hate. Coach Tucker will most likely get COY- as he deserves it. Yet, when Bradley does the same thing it is hated upon. I have watched this for years and it’s  becoming a little tiring. 

Make sure you direct your hate at the appropriate source.  I personally don't care what you think of me, but you post on a social media site behind a fake account like any good coward would.  You don't post facts as you don't have correct information.  The Bearettes deserved 5 or 6 all district players last year, but you can't vote for people who aren't nominated.  As for Coach of the year, me and Gremore both voted him number 1.  Know what you are talking about before you speak.  I shouldn't even be replying, but people deserve the facts.  I simply use coacht for information as most coaches do.  It just helps to have facts.

• Upvote 1

18 hours ago, bleedblackandgold said:

I was just referring to the Cleveland fan who was making points why Bradley doesn't get the respect they deserve as to why is was okay for his team to do the things that makes Bradley so hated- and last night was the perfect example.  And, I actually know enough of the guy.  I actually sat at a Bradley/Cleveland game two years ago and saw him curse Jason Reuter in front of the entire gym.. the guy gets ne respect from me.

Cleveland coach did apologize after the game for it & it was well documented in the Chattanoogan.com article. None of us are perfect & that was a good gesture IMO. 
I think he is a good person, but had a case of Bradley derangement syndrome when he arrived.
I think he now respects the Bradley program & is working his tail off to get Cleveland to that level. He actually has a great stable of girls to get him to a Sectional game & beyond in the next 5-6 years. I don’t think the talent pool will be so lopsided after this year’s group graduates from Bradley: 

Edited by FootballFan51
  • Upvote 1

19 minutes ago, FootballFan51 said:

Cleveland coach did apologize after the game for it & it was well documented in the Chattanoogan.com article. None of us are perfect & that was a good gesture IMO. 
I think he is a good person, but had a case of Bradley derangement syndrome when he arrived.
I think he now respects the Bradley program & is working his tail off to get Cleveland to that level. He actually has a great stable of girls to get him to a Sectional game & beyond in the next 5-6 years. I don’t think the talent pool will be so lopsided after this year’s group graduates from Bradley: 

The same thing was said when Rhyne Howard graduated.  Reuter is only starting two seniors this year- and his bench is deep.  Next season he will have them ready to compete. 

4 hours ago, coachinhoops said:

Make sure you direct your hate at the appropriate source.  I personally don't care what you think of me, but you post on a social media site behind a fake account like any good coward would.  You don't post facts as you don't have correct information.  The Bearettes deserved 5 or 6 all district players last year, but you can't vote for people who aren't nominated.  As for Coach of the year, me and Gremore both voted him number 1.  Know what you are talking about before you speak.  I shouldn't even be replying, but people deserve the facts.  I simply use coacht for information as most coaches do.  It just helps to have facts.

I am not directing any hate- just asking ClevelandRaiderFan4Life what the difference in us beating Soddy Daisy by 60 and you doing the same thing was?  I have plenty of facts as I have saw many Bradley games in the last 10 years-"The Reuter era"  I never said who you voted for a could care less what you want to say on here for you appearance as your actions prove much more.  Goodbye.

Pretty sure on another thread that you were quoted in saying that you have only seen me coach one game and my actions were embarrassing and you would never let your daughter play for me.  When you lie in print and get called on it you lose all credibility.  Again, I don't care what you think of me or who you want your kid to play for.  I work for the Lord and coach to honor Him.  I am passionate about helping kids and teaching the game that changed my life.  I respect the accomplishments of Bradley and admire the passion of people in this great community no matter who they root for.  You have made your attacks towards me and my program personal and I actually find it amusing.  Those that know me in the coaching profession and on a personal level don't care what you think either.  Have fun bashing other great coaches like you did with Lamar Rogers on that thread from the comfort of your computer and the safety of your screen name.  

23 hours ago, bleedblackandgold said:

So beating Soddy Daisy last night 62-12???? and the coach quoting that he used the game to prep for the East Hamilton game???? Sounds like someone is reading our thread and learning something :-? but I guess it is okay as long as it isn't Bradley doing it. 

I was at the game.  Starters only played about 2 quarters.  4 freshmen and 1 sophomore played the whole 4th quarter and the team never pressed the entire game.  

38 minutes ago, coachinhoops said:

Pretty sure on another thread that you were quoted in saying that you have only seen me coach one game and my actions were embarrassing and you would never let your daughter play for me.  When you lie in print and get called on it you lose all credibility.  Again, I don't care what you think of me or who you want your kid to play for.  I work for the Lord and coach to honor Him.  I am passionate about helping kids and teaching the game that changed my life.  I respect the accomplishments of Bradley and admire the passion of people in this great community no matter who they root for.  You have made your attacks towards me and my program personal and I actually find it amusing.  Those that know me in the coaching profession and on a personal level don't care what you think either.  Have fun bashing other great coaches like you did with Lamar Rogers on that thread from the comfort of your computer and the safety of your screen name.  

I do not usually attend Bradley/Cleveland game in the last few years due to crowds.  But I have been to two games that you coached at (I stand corrected) in the last few years.  I do not follow girls basketball as much as I used to but I do know enough to be able to state my opinion.  This forum is for that purpose- if you don't like the fact that everyone has an opinion stay off of the page.  I doubt that I am the only person that sees you act like an idiot on the sidelines and has said they would not want their daughter looking up to you.  As a coach you need to teach by example.  Cursing other coaches, yelling at refs, and allowing your girls to rant off the court and flash the stands is not the example I want kids to learn by.  I have not aimed to make anything personal.  I have stated my opinions.  Sometime I forget we now live in a world where people are offended at everything.  You sir, need to put as much time into your program as you do researching my activity on a forum. 

On 1/2/2020 at 11:47 PM, RealisticFan45 said:

There are many schools, coaches and players that get looked over by the media and that get disrespected by fans. Why do you think this exist? What is your opinion on it? List some that you think dont get the respect they deserve.

Aren’t you glad you started this entertaining thread now - LOL! 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Americal198 said:

Source, please?

I saw it happen.  One of his girls fouled out of the game- she had a few choice words for the ref and then walked to the bench and lifted her shirt to the stands.  I was also listening to the radio where it was documented by the announcers reporting she was "showing the audience what she don't have".  She was given a technical for her behavior.