RESPECT or Notoriety! Why worthy schools, coaches and players don't get any!?

RealisticFan45

22 hours ago, Rosecoloredglasses said:

BREAKING NEWS: Jason Reuter has been named the unanimous 2020 5-3A District Coach of the Year!  Congrats 

was not unanimous- I could guess who DIDNT vote for him.  #technical #tossedout #ificantwinwithmyplayersiwillstealyours #coachinhoops #stealingsheep

Edited by bleedblackandgold

1 hour ago, bleedblackandgold said:

was not unanimous- I could guess who DIDNT vote for him.  #technical #tossedout #ificantwinwithmyplayersiwillstealyours #coachinhoops #stealingsheep

It was not unanimous because Coach Reuter did not vote for himself, everyone else voted for him. I have noticed your strong hatred towards Coach Williams so I have decided to set up a fundraiser here at East Hamilton. It will be a steel cage, loser leave town match. Coach Tony Williams vs bleedblackandgold (we don’t know your real name as you keep a hidden identity). Are you willing to help out the fine people over here at East Hamilton and take part in this event?

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

35 minutes ago, Dixiedog23 said:

It was not unanimous because Coach Reuter did not vote for himself, everyone else voted for him. I have noticed your strong hatred towards Coach Williams so I have decided to set up a fundraiser here at East Hamilton. It will be a steel cage, loser leave town match. Coach Tony Williams vs bleedblackandgold (we don’t know your real name as you keep a hidden identity). Are you willing to help out the fine people over here at East Hamilton and take part in this event?

From the local paper- 

Both Wood and Hayes were unanimous choices by the coaches, but despite their teams being ranked No. 1 in the Associated Press state poll all season, Tucker and Reuter weren't.

so once again I am posting facts and yet you want to argue it.  Not every coach voted for Reuter or Reggie Tucker.  I am well aware that Reuter could not and would not vote for himself.  And I would gladly fight Tony if the actual reward would be him leaving town.  

1 minute ago, bleedblackandgold said:

From the local paper- 

Both Wood and Hayes were unanimous choices by the coaches, but despite their teams being ranked No. 1 in the Associated Press state poll all season, Tucker and Reuter weren't.

so once again I am posting facts and yet you want to argue it.  Not every coach voted for Reuter or Reggie Tucker.  I am well aware that Reuter could not and would not vote for himself.  And I would gladly fight Tony if the actual reward would be him leaving town.  

I am not arguing it. I WAS THERE!! I know who voted for who, YOU WERE NOT THERE!! So quit reading headlines and trying to stir something up that you do not know about. I would be more than happy to sit with you sometime, have some cold beverages and explain everything. 

• Like 2

Mr Williams has been anti Bradley from day one.  He lost my respect when he came into Cleveland and split up an AAU team because he would not let any elementary/middle school girls that intended to go to Bradley play for him.  A child.  He loses my respect more when he continuously shows his true self at games- cursing Reuter one year and this year the refs.  I have grandchildren at these games who are watching and this does not make them look forward to playing high school ball.  A coach should be an example and that he is not.  It is one thing to have love and passion for the game and your team (like you do).  But it is another to be disrespectful- and it has bled through to his team as they act just like him.  I do not care how much he turns his program around- I will not support someone who does not teach girls respect and discipline.  From what I see the Bearettes have both of those virtues  AND they win games- (they do make the news for what they do ON the court at tournaments- not back at the hotel room!!)  This is a forum for opinions and I can state mine any time I want. You earn respect- it's not free.  

On 1/5/2020 at 1:49 PM, Indian said:

Looking at it from the outside, my guess is there is resentment when players from other schools/school systems end up at Bradley. And no, that's not saying there is any monkey business involved in the moves. 

This.  100% true.  And when you are drilling your opponent with starters deep into the 4th qtr.   Many of the Bradley faithful on here swear that it doesn’t happen, but it does and it’s factual.  Is he a good coach? Yep  Does he push boundaries? Yep.  Is he respected by his peers, thats debatable.