Tennessee girls basketball tops in country

Greenfieldfan

Yes. I noticed during Christmas that Tennessee's girls teams won an overwhelming number of games against out of state teams, and many were lopsided scores. My Pickett Co girls beat an Ohio team which has a school enrollment twice that of Pickett Co 66-31 and then on Saturday beat Clinton Co, Ky 73-21. Another of our 6A teams, Clarkrange had lopsided scores in a Florida tournament which they won.

30 minutes ago, bobcatfan300 said:

Yes. I noticed during Christmas that Tennessee's girls teams won an overwhelming number of games against out of state teams, and many were lopsided scores. My Pickett Co girls beat an Ohio team which has a school enrollment twice that of Pickett Co 66-31 and then on Saturday beat Clinton Co, Ky 73-21. Another of our 6A teams, Clarkrange had lopsided scores in a Florida tournament which they won.

TN girls play a ton year round. Pickett got a good shot at the Boro?

4 hours ago, pioneer42 said:

TN girls play a ton year round. Pickett got a good shot at the Boro?

Yes, but the district is tough. Clarkrange is the best. Pickett plays at Red Boiling Springs tomorrow and they looked great at the York Christmas tournament. Clay Co. could upset too. If PC gets to the substate most likely they would play at Moore Co. Moore Co lost to Whitwell by 4. PC beat Whitwell by 18. So the key for PC is to reach the substate. They should win that if they make it and go to the state for the 5th time in six years. They only lose one player next year so they will be very good next year too.

23 minutes ago, bobcatfan300 said:

Yes, but the district is tough. Clarkrange is the best. Pickett plays at Red Boiling Springs tomorrow and they looked great at the York Christmas tournament. Clay Co. could upset too. If PC gets to the substate most likely they would play at Moore Co. Moore Co lost to Whitwell by 4. PC beat Whitwell by 18. So the key for PC is to reach the substate. They should win that if they make it and go to the state for the 5th time in six years. They only lose one player next year so they will be very good next year too.

They are always tough. Good luck to you guys!!