Marion County football coach Joey Mathis resigns after four seasons

CoachT

1 hour ago, FormerMCHSWarrior said:

When ol Victory hangs it up next year if not sooner, you  fellas gonna bring back Tim Moore? Or is Wes Stone going to be the new coach? heck he has already asked Vic when he was leaving. 

AND I AM NOT JOKING 

The only thing a Warrior fan should be concerned with is will Jasper get a coach that will unite the town. Not worry about SP. Marion’s situation is a dumpster fire right now with the community and they hopefully can bring in somebody that both sides are good with. 

As as far as SP though nobody knows when Grider is leaving. The captain will leave when he chooses. He has more than earned that right but when he does I can assure you there will be a plan in place prior to that decision. 

Edited by TonyHorton91281
  • Like 1

44 minutes ago, TonyHorton91281 said:

The only thing a Warrior fan should be concerned with is will Jasper get a coach that will unite the town. Not worry about SP. Marion’s situation is a dumpster fire right now with the community and they hopefully can bring in somebody that both sides are good with. 

As as far as SP though nobody knows when Grider is leaving. The captain will leave when he chooses. He has more than earned that right but when he does I can assure you there will be a plan in place prior to that decision. 

Pot calling the kettle black, our coaching search is all you guys have been talking about since Joey announced he was leaving. So it's ok for you to speculate but we can't.  That sounds awful hypocritical now doesn't it.

3 minutes ago, FormerMCHSWarrior said:

Pot calling the kettle black, our coaching search is all you guys have been talking about since Joey announced he was leaving. So it's ok for you to speculate but we can't.  That sounds awful hypocritical now doesn't it.

The coaching search has been a roller coaster of events according to my sources. Hopefully you guys can find a solution.......The right solution that is or else..................

53 minutes ago, TonyHorton91281 said:

At least you did not dispute the fact about Wesley? Lol

7 minutes ago, FormerMCHSWarrior said:

You didn't comprehend what TonyH said.

Jasper has split factions.   SP has a united front. 

When the Captain decides to hang it up, and its inevitable that some day he will, there will already be a plan in place.  

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, FormerMCHSWarrior said:

At least you did not dispute the fact about Wesley? Lol

Everybody has asked that question. That’s not rocket science and sure it (Jasper) has been a hot topic on here with a “few” SP fans but we have a coach that’s been here for 20 years unlike MC. Meanwhile you guys haven’t had a coach last more than 4 since KC, that’s not a dig that’s just the facts. If people share your thoughts “wondering who will replace Grider” as the same as Marion’s speculation and divide amongst the community then no wonder you all are in the mess your in.

A town united isn’t the same as a town divided.

Edited by TonyHorton91281
  • Like 1

56 minutes ago, FormerMCHSWarrior said:

Coach Grider is a great coach can't dispute that, but when he leaves, SP football will be revolving door for coaches. Who in there right mind would want to follow in his footsteps? And the revolving door statement was made from a homegrown boy with barrels of ink.

Reactive<Proactive