Marion County football coach Joey Mathis resigns after four seasons

CoachT

25 minutes ago, TonyHorton91281 said:

In 2013 they went 13-2 and State Runner Up actually. 

And the next they barely had a winning season and got beat by Copper Basin and they run the coach out of town on a rail. heck in 2013 anybody could have won with that team. Even you.

Edited by FormerMCHSWarrior

You guys kill me acting like your in the know.  Report it with some initials or hints or something if you feel your source is credible otherwise don't get on hear acting like you know , good grief we can all get on here and act like were in the know.  Youth South Pitt guys act like yall know more than even the people close to the action that do have factual knowledge and not just stirring the pot.  And please don't get on hear and say well out of respect I'm not gonna say anything?  LOL Heck with that, if you heard it, so have others so spill the beans, the reason you don't is because you don't have a clue!

8 minutes ago, Headhunter42 said:

You guys kill me acting like your in the know.  Report it with some initials or hints or something if you feel your source is credible otherwise don't get on hear acting like you know , good grief we can all get on here and act like were in the know.  Youth South Pitt guys act like yall know more than even the people close to the action that do have factual knowledge and not just stirring the pot.  And please don't get on hear and say well out of respect I'm not gonna say anything?  LOL Heck with that, if you heard it, so have others so spill the beans, the reason you don't is because you don't have a clue!

Cousin Mable says the job is Dale Pruitt’s

6 minutes ago, Headhunter42 said:

It's not a secret, go look at previous posts.....very well known 

58 minutes ago, Headhunter42 said:

MC new coach was the head man for Dade Co last year. DP is a great hire for MC.

3 hours ago, mindbottling said:

Any REAL possibilities coming up yet ? I’m hearing that an interview with an outsider went really good. 

LRDAO... Them jailhouse fellars is feuding with one another.  That man at Ronnies red eye told me they want that Pruitt man so all their boys can play in the SEC. You think im joking but im not. 

Whats the draw for Coach Pruitt?  Help me understand since I obviously cant see any.  He was just getting his feet wet at his new school, so he wants to drive further from his home for less money for a program thats not in any better shape than where hes already at.  I'm sure hes a great man from all accounts but being a great man didn't get him many wins at Dade and I know he has ties there from in the past but I dont see where this make sense from his standpoint or the administrations standpoint.  All we have heard is how they want someone to come in and provide some stability who will actually invest in the kids and community for the long haul.  Coach Pruitt isn't no spring chicken and I dont see him wanting to coach for more than a few more years.  So Marion County faithful whats yalls thoughts if in fact this info is true?  

26 minutes ago, Headhunter42 said:

Whats the draw for Coach Pruitt?  Help me understand since I obviously cant see any.  He was just getting his feet wet at his new school, so he wants to drive further from his home for less money for a program thats not in any better shape than where hes already at.  I'm sure hes a great man from all accounts but being a great man didn't get him many wins at Dade and I know he has ties there from in the past but I dont see where this make sense from his standpoint or the administrations standpoint.  All we have heard is how they want someone to come in and provide some stability who will actually invest in the kids and community for the long haul.  Coach Pruitt isn't no spring chicken and I dont see him wanting to coach for more than a few more years.  So Marion County faithful whats yalls thoughts if in fact this info is true?  

Overall 289-138... Coached at MC before ( 2 years).. So would only need 3 years for second retirement.. Would still need 4 at Dade. Plus coming back to where he has ties.. So it isn't like he came out of no where and he is a random hire for MC.