Marion County football coach Joey Mathis resigns after four seasons

CoachT

While I do pay attention to what OP has to say because in a roundabout way he is usually feeding us the truth.  However, I have noticed some smearing of Coach Tygard that is unbecoming of OP.  I would figure with his close ties to CT’s better half’s family that he’d be more respectable.  So either they’ve crossed paths verbally before and it didn’t go well, or OP is just jealous.  Which is it OP?  

Mike I have been following this topic as well. I’m not sure the Old Pie head was taking a shot at the coach down the road. I took it to mean it was a comment about these coaches around here in general that hop around a lot. Just my observation of it. On another note I have heard about the two new players we have. Thinking about going to the game tonight to see them play basketball. I haven’t been to one in ages but I’m thinking about going to it. 

6 hours ago, PiRaTe._.MiKe said:

While I do pay attention to what OP has to say because in a roundabout way he is usually feeding us the truth.  However, I have noticed some smearing of Coach Tygard that is unbecoming of OP.  I would figure with his close ties to CT’s better half’s family that he’d be more respectable.  So either they’ve crossed paths verbally before and it didn’t go well, or OP is just jealous.  Which is it OP?  

LOPAO, PM,  Old Pirate ain’t smeared not a nary sole and to be clear, ain’t got close ties to a nary one!  Old Pirate ain’t got a beef with the the NJ coach. Jealous.........!!!,  don’t even know him. OP don’t know coach Pruitt , coach McCurry or coach Ross neither. Fact is you probably don’t know them personally neither but have an opinion. OP expressed his opinion & will continue to do so. Opinions are Mostly based on reputations. All coaches mentioned have reputations. Coach Pruitt’s coaching resume is good, undefeated against the Pirates, however the Jasper kinfolkes busted commode got some gorilla glue fer a quick fix.  Good solid hire but short term. The hire of a back pack coach compares to calling in hospice to help make people comfortable while waiting for the end! Point here PM, we all are fans of different teams, autos, states, countries, ways to travel, people, coaches and etc! Happy yous feeling frisky  thou, we obviously don’t see everything the same. Regards

Edited by OLD PIRATE

3 hours ago, Pirate2003 said:

Oh another question. Someone told me that a guy that use to post here interviewed to get the Jasper football job. He went by Beerman on here they said. Anyone have details on that or does the search appear to be over?

Are you joking? Them jailhouse kinfolk is hiring a guy that drives a beer truck? He will have them drunk.  You think im joking but im not. 

6 hours ago, Pirate2003 said:

Oh another question. Someone told me that a guy that use to post here interviewed to get the Jasper football job. He went by Beerman on here they said. Anyone have details on that or does the search appear to be over?

If Beerman is who I was told that he was then I’d say no.  He’s a great guy and very knowledgeable, but he’s not a teacher or certified to coach.  Ask FormerMCWarrior, I think those two were friends.  Then again, I could be wrong.  

7 hours ago, Pirate2003 said:

Mike I have been following this topic as well. I’m not sure the Old Pie head was taking a shot at the coach down the road. I took it to mean it was a comment about these coaches around here in general that hop around a lot. Just my observation of it. On another note I have heard about the two new players we have. Thinking about going to the game tonight to see them play basketball. I haven’t been to one in ages but I’m thinking about going to it. 

Only one of the twins plays basketball.  #14. 

19 hours ago, Roy Dillard said:

Are you joking? Them jailhouse kinfolk is hiring a guy that drives a beer truck? He will have them drunk.  You think im joking but im not. 

The beer truck worked out good for those Sissy Mtn fellows until that Chilly Man caught up to them.  I ain't joking.