Marion County football coach Joey Mathis resigns after four seasons

CoachT

On 1/24/2020 at 9:39 PM, PiRaTe._.MiKe said:

If Beerman is who I was told that he was then I’d say no.  He’s a great guy and very knowledgeable, but he’s not a teacher or certified to coach.  Ask FormerMCWarrior, I think those two were friends.  Then again, I could be wrong.  

Yes do believe this was some satire! Of course, he did wear a purple coaching shirt....and before anyone has the chance to say it, yes I wore one to on the sidelines with him! 

6 hours ago, CaptainJackRackam said:

Yes do believe this was some satire! Of course, he did wear a purple coaching shirt....and before anyone has the chance to say it, yes I wore one to on the sidelines with him! 

Rackam Jack man surely them jailhouse fellars aint going to hire a beer truck driver.  That Dr Griffith man wouldnt allow this mess.  You think im joking but im not. 

Question for you guys that know everything. Wheres the press release?  A couple of yall made it sound certain this hire had been made.  Whats the hold up? Making sure licenses and what not all transfer over to Tennessee?  Has their been a change of heart on the hire?  They trying to get the rec to commit some money or what?  

50 minutes ago, Headhunter42 said:

Question for you guys that know everything. Wheres the press release?  A couple of yall made it sound certain this hire had been made.  Whats the hold up? Making sure licenses and what not all transfer over to Tennessee?  Has their been a change of heart on the hire?  They trying to get the rec to commit some money or what?  

LRDAO... Theys checking the funding in the  Little  League in case the SOS comes back.  You think im joking but im not. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Headhunter42 said:

The Jasper news paper isn't published in Crayola.

2 hours ago, Headhunter42 said:

Done deal nothing has changed. I look for something to break tomorrow evening.

• Upvote 1